+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: RIP Aftershock

Quote Originally Posted by MakeClericsGreatAgain View Post
    I understand what you are saying but I mean your whole point is that Primalist is the only one getting hit with the nerf, but the reality is no it is not. Ele/pyro is gone after balance patch, warlock will be much weaker - and wont be an issue in pvp at all.

When you look at any complaint vs the so called op souls or builds - there are counters to ALL of them except Primalists. The Primalist burst is much too strong in pvp right now for most healers to heal through or react fast enough to even try. They are a game changer right now and so far out of line that its crazy. Warlock is another so called op soul people complain about- easy counter for it is CLEANSES, or AOE heals. Cleric tanks- I agree tanks are an issue right now, but they don't do dmg- it takes people being smart and able to do good dps to kill them or ignore them-even tho a lot of people are terrible in wf's ( Healing reduction debuff work like a charm) or chain CC to pick up a point or flag. Ele/Pyro is such luck based soul that it can do very low dmg.... people only notice and complain when they get a very lucky rng burst. Inquisitors are strong now too, but they have some of the longest cooldowns out of all the popular class/souls/builds.

Don't worry, everyone will be hit with the nerf soon enough, certain things need attention much faster because they are a bigger issue - Fairy healer, Scald interaction, Primalist burst, Tanks are some good examples.
    What you say is correct, except that Ele/Pyro is a luck based soul. That's just the crappy 1 button build, maybe 5% of people play it right.

I think you need to remember though that this thread was made when in the patchnotes it said aftershock was essentially having an 80% base dmg reduction or something. Not just the scald thing that went live. Which in this case yes, Muscle is right, if those changes went live and nothing else was changed, that would be messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    What you say is correct, except that Ele/Pyro is a luck based soul. That's just the crappy 1 button build, maybe 5% of people play it right.

I think you need to remember though that this thread was made when in the patchnotes it said aftershock was essentially having an 80% base dmg reduction or something. Not just the scald thing that went live. Which in this case yes, Muscle is right, if those changes went live and nothing else was changed, that would be messed up.
    I wouldn't expect anything less from a Primalist siding with another Primalist . I know you all want to dominate wf's a little longer without any counter whatsoever, but its time. Nothing else out there is as big of an issue in pvp than Primalists right now, every single primalist will agree that they are incredibly stupid overpowered ( but they will play it down on the forums of course ) I know it sucks having your favorite class /soul getting chewed up by the dev's but it something you will have to deal with. I know I will not be happy when it happens to my class too, but it is what it is.

- The patch notes were a mistake I believe, I could be wrong but the nerfs have not even gone through other than scald?
    Last edited by MakeClericsGreatAgain; 02-03-2017 at 01:17 AM.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a Primalist siding with another Primalist . I know you all want to dominate wf's a little longer without any counter whatsoever, but its time. Nothing else out there is as big of an issue in pvp than Primalists right now, every single primalist will agree that they are incredibly stupid overpowered ( but they will play it down on the forums of course ) I know it sucks having your favorite class /soul getting chewed up by the dev's but it something you will have to deal with. I know I will not be happy when it happens to my class too, but it is what it is.

- The patch notes were a mistake I believe, I could be wrong but the nerfs have not even gone through other than scald?
    I'm not siding with another Primalist, i'm siding with someone who I share the same logic, and what he/she says isn't unreasonable.

We aren't saying Primalist isn't overpowered. We're saying the opposite. Primalist is VERY overpowered. What we were saying is that this thread was created when the patchnotes were created, and the patch notes said at that point in time that Aftershocker was nerfed and no other class was.

The point of the matter is that every class has broken things about them, but if you nerf aftershocker and nothing else then we are screwed and everything else is broken. We're not complaining now, yes Primalist is broke and should be nerfed, we are not denying that.

Hope you understand what Muscle and I are trying to say.

PS: We both play and PVP with all classes frequently.

Yes I have already mentioned why I believe it was targeted for an early nerf, and it was very much deserved and needed to happen sooner (even tho the patch notes were possibly wrong without the actual nerf happening just yet) . I have no issues with you or the Muscle, but the pain of dealing with nerfs is something everyone will all have to deal with..
    Last edited by MakeClericsGreatAgain; 02-03-2017 at 02:22 AM.

Telaran

doesnt seemed nerfed at all.

Yes I have already mentioned why I believe it was targeted for an early nerf, and it was very much deserved and needed to happen sooner (even tho the patch notes were possibly wrong without the actual nerf happening just yet) . I have no issues with you or the Muscle, but the pain of dealing with nerfs is something everyone will all have to deal with..
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondcaring View Post
    doesnt seemed nerfed at all.
    I don't think you guys really get what i'm on about lol. We're not upset about getting nerfed in the future with everyone else. We're not upset now either.

Believe me, everyone understood what you two were saying - If primalist is the only one nerfed early, it will have nothing ( that's the idea you two are thinking). But what I think will happen in worst case scenario - is that Primalists will be on even playing field with what other souls are doing before their fix or very close to it... because Primalists are Sooooooo far above every other class in terms of dmg, burst, consistency and utility.

And even so, when you are complaining about that, how long have you to had it this good. Absolute and complete domination of pvp.
    Last edited by MakeClericsGreatAgain; 02-03-2017 at 03:01 AM.

munch is still playing primalist? i thought he was done after trying mage that he even made a thread about how mage is so much easier and better

i wonder who's playing primalist his account

Try inq am sure you guys wont regret it...if there's any hidden beast out there it must be an Inquisitor.

Rift Disciple

I wrote long long text for you with several hours. Dev, plz don't delete this. I didn't write any swearing or insulting.

I understand what you are saying but I mean your whole point is that Primalist is the only one getting hit with the nerf, but the reality is no it is not. Ele/pyro is gone after balance patch, warlock will be much weaker - and wont be an issue in pvp at all.
    -
    If trion does overall fix, there is no reason to rage. I guess I must repeat this state so I'll tell about it later.

When you look at any complaint vs the so called op souls or builds - there are counters to ALL of them except Primalists. The Primalist burst is much too strong in pvp right now for most healers to heal through or react fast enough to even try. They are a game changer right now and so far out of line that its crazy. Warlock is another so called op soul people complain about- easy counter for it is CLEANSES, or AOE heals. Cleric tanks- I agree tanks are an issue right now, but they don't do dmg- it takes people being smart and able to do good dps to kill them or ignore them-even tho a lot of people are terrible in wf's ( Healing reduction debuff work like a charm) or chain CC to pick up a point or flag. Ele/Pyro is such luck based soul that it can do very low dmg.... people only notice and complain when they get a very lucky rng burst. Inquisitors are strong now too, but they have some of the longest cooldowns out of all the popular class/souls/builds.

-
    ??? lol what class do you play? What class do you stand for?

Primal also has same counter.
    1. Primals have weaker body than every other class. Chain CC on it and you can see how it dies fast.
    2. Recover with fast heal whom is attacked by primal. Primal's big issue 100k dmg only can happen for 8sec per 1min with huge RNG luck that every procs on at once. (I know it can look like so frequently or even tho 100k for 1gcd is too much. agree with it). If a helaer can't save it, it means he also can't save people from inqui, RB or pargon, ele, and so on.
    If you really think only primals can kill a person in 3sec while every other class take 10sec for it, it's really ridiculous. If you wanna take a example of primal player who can kill one very fast, he is enough good and know how to fight so you must take example of good player of another class. (I agree with that primal's op again. Of course we're op atm but do you really think EVERY primals do same performance?)

And as far as you calling most people lemmings in pvp being bad at positioning that is true- but you should also talk about how primalists have a ->>>>> PULL , Stun and a few other amazing utilities to work with... so even if people do have the best positioning, timing etc... there is just no chance, if you are focused by a geared primalists- you are dying..
    3. Primal's pulling doesn't have 35m range or 100m range. Its range is 20m. If you're pulled by primal, you were not in safe place or you just scared primal dps by only oral and actually ignored them. This is same context as primal's take hazard into the fire to pull someone. If you say "why 20m is not safe?", .... uhm. I don't know how to explain this to you easily.

And if you're focused by a geared and good dps regardless class, you are dying. If you're not dying, your healer is GOD or those dps are terrible.

-
    I can also point your word like how warlock is severly op to a team without heal, how cleric with fairy can look like immortal to pugs, how tanks can disttract noob pvpers, how RB or MM's dmg is so high and so on but.. I won't do it. I just stated how you can counter to Primals according to your logic.

Don't worry, everyone will be hit with the nerf soon enough, certain things need attention much faster because they are a bigger issue - Fairy healer, Scald interaction, Primalist burst, Tanks are some good examples..
    -
    I don't worry anything. Just do it together and Everyone will be happy. I don't wanna take reverse discrimination. Just it.

And as far as you calling most people lemmings in pvp being bad at positioning that is true- but you should also talk about how primalists have a ->>>>> PULL , Stun and a few other amazing utilities to work with... so even if people do have the best positioning, timing etc... there is just no chance, if you are focused by a geared primalists- you are dying..
    If you are asking why the primalist nerfs may come alittle sooner than the other nerfs. It is most likely because they are THE biggest issue in pvp right now, and there is no way of dealing with them or surviving them- or even positioning/timing like a pro. *spam*, Pull, Stun (maybe even a purge for good measure) Dead... that's how it works, and Primalists pull off their combo's very easily and very consistently.
    - OK. I agree with you and tell you again. Primal is enough strong. But how do you think about these? (I really didn't want to say these at first but I'm feeling I have to)
    1. Inqui cast radical then channel blue lane. If you target someone else or fail to inturrupt his channeling, you absolutely die. don't even need any stun or combo.
    2. Ele decided to kill someone and come out from hide in bush. If he 1button spammer ele, you die if he is enough lucky. If he is not enough lucky, you'll anyway die in 10sec. If he can handle it mannually, he can kill whomever per every 30~45sec.
    3. Warlock know enemy has no heal. He casts full dots on most easy dumb then spreads it. Then goes to behind the tree and watching everyone dying.
    4. 10% hp left defiler trasnsformed suddenly then never died. he casted dots on one and spreaded it. He killed 4 by alone.
    5. MM is shooting you from distance. You feel threatning then target him but he hides behind the wall. You swap target to other then he comes out again and shoot you. You're dying in 2 repetition of this.
    6. Your team have enough heal and others also have enough heal. Then one warrior(RB) warped into you and stuns or inturrupts all of you. When his hp goes down, he freely warps to his safe place freely.
    7. Two cleric tanks are defending dex by just two vs your whole team while their other team capped another three bases. You finally kill one of them. Then living one casts battle rezz on dead tank. When you kill undead tank, rest tank casts brez on him. Score is already 400 v 0. lol
    8. One tacticion saves another 19. Oh **** it's my main class. Forget it. LOL

Do you think I'm writing a fiction novel? No, I'm not. These are already another class broken specs are doing and what I have gone through. May I tell you a funnier thing? Half or more than half of those are same players as who plays OP Primals. Isn't it fun?
    OP handler makes OP spec more OP. I know Primal can be the most op spec. That's why so many guys began playing it. Fun and Storng. No reason for not playing it.
    But what I wanna really tell is they make the issue, called big issue by you, and it's not that enough BIG for being killed by alone. Do you get what I'm telling?

I agree with you again.

SCALD NERF IS VERY GOOD FIX. (tbh I didn't like other class got free benefit from it. I don't mean great darkdaem**@greybriar, but anyway i didn't like it)

AND

PRIMAL SHOULD BE NERFED A LOT MORE AS THEY HAVE GOT FROM NIGHTMARE TIDE.

If trion does overall fix, there is no reason to rage.

Believe me, everyone understood what you two were saying - If primalist is the only one nerfed early, it will have nothing ( that's the idea you two are thinking). But what I think will happen in worst case scenario - is that Primalists will be on even playing field with what other souls are doing before their fix or very close to it... because Primalists are Sooooooo far above every other class in terms of dmg, burst, consistency and utility.

And even so, when you are complaining about that, how long have you to had it this good. Absolute and complete domination of pvp.
    I believe you, but not your thought. If you read this long long answer properly, you would know primal's humanism. I tried not to blame other class or justify primal's op.

And I'm not sure you'll believe this or not, but I already have got punishment for it these days.
    My pm que(including duo) never opens in 1hour and solo que takes 10min~20min to get REAL AWESOME AND GREAT TEAM.
    Every team I got on had lemings as 80% of it. I always does more damage than sum of 8 pug dps on my team but 95% lose. I can't understand how I lose with the performance - If i do 8 pug's dps, it must be like 17 vs 10 in 10v10 wf, but we always lose to fight and wf ROFL)
    I got a new habit to count how I am losing in a streak. I don't count it before 10 but everyday finally count it. Every pvpers in other team knows I'm the only dps in my team then try to controll me. I'm SUPER OP but cannot overcome outnumberd power then lose.
    In this painful days, I began regreting that I exploited this super op spec. However trying killing only primal was enough annoying to me. I'm still regreting it sincerly. Please understand my anger please.

Anyway Only nerfs on primal are cancled and I don't have any rage on it atm.

Are we cool now?

Bull **** it took 1.5 hours to write this and it's 3am. Time to bed. See you tomorrow.

I wish my true and pure heart got sent.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 02-03-2017 at 11:06 AM. Reason: only for better grammer. english hard
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Plane Walker

Lol at this antiprimalist crusade/rant/butthurt narrowmindedness..
    Theyre no more OP than any of the current OP builds.
    I play all classes so i have no bias.
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

Quote Originally Posted by Horgrym View Post
    Everybody has a bias, just not everyone is willing to admit they have one.
    Harrisonford

Telaran

Yo Muscle <3

R.I.P OUR QUEUES!
    Martimar@Seastone
    Martimart@Seastone
    The Cult

Quote Originally Posted by Horgrym View Post
    getting hit for 160k damage at range from only 2 abilities when my melee spec doesn't do half this isn't an issue?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    getting hit for 160k damage at range from only 2 abilities when my melee spec doesn't do half this isn't an issue?
    But this doesnt happen often.. And im not saying its not an issue just its no more of an issue than all the other strongest specs, of which there are quite a few atm
    Try a druid if you want big melee hits.
    My druid could stomp my aftershocker more often than not i reckon.

When i play aftershocker i rarely hit over 100k.
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast