Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Grrrrl
  • 1 Post By nessis
  • 1 Post By Grrrrl
  • 1 Post By Grrrrl
  • 1 Post By Martimars
  • 2 Post By Kronos v

Thread: 5 disconnects and "report/return to where you left off" in one match

Default 5 disconnects and "report/return to where you left off" in one match

Its unplayable at the moment. I hope those d/c reports are being looked at.
    I even got d/c'ed by leaving the base at the start. Its redic.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Plane Touched

when i get blow up from about 75%hp+ to 0 in 1 hit (could be from more than 1 source but all hit at the same time) when i die my system shutters. not sure if this is linked to the issue but i'm putting it out there. i've had crashes when me or if i'm near a flag runner with alot of the other team around.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

I crashed twice yesterday and both times was when I was facing a warlock. Not saying it's that class, but maybe that has something to do with it. Have been crash free today though.....so far.
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

I got two back to back crashes in a codex today. :/

seems to happen more in that map than others (P.S. Devs/Engineers, I always do a crash report).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Just crashed in codex 2secs after capping vault. No one was around. This is getting a bit annoying now lol.
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

I was in codex.. first crash was when the start timer went off and i jumped off the base.. came back and then was at the vault alone and d/c. was in a couple fights and d/c'd and came back alive so i don't know i i was running into walls or unhitable but meh.
    Now I know how to correlate situations to determine corrective action and/or probably cause (Its part of my RL job actually lol) and i cannot see anything on my screen that would affect me. logs show nothing either. so yeah it sucks..
    Rift sent a log on each D/C but that killed my tastes for WFs that day for sure.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Seems to be happening exclusively in codex from what I can tell. Or at the very least, the crashes happen way more in codex than in any other available warfront.

Ascendant

I never really noticed before reading this thread but I think my crash mostly are in Codex too.
    Often in the initial spawn phase too, we often have 4-5 people missing going into the first big clash. (I assume the other team has them too, but still).

I had a theory that it had something to do with the massive amount of hits being done to you if let's say a riftblade + warlock were bursting you that was causing the crash, but my crash at vault in codex when no one was around kinda disproved that.

I can't really narrow anything down as to what causes a crash or not, and most people I've talked to say it's pretty much random for them too, but it seems everyone has codex in common as the problem WF where crashes occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    I had a theory that it had something to do with the massive amount of hits being done to you if let's say a riftblade + warlock were bursting you that was causing the crash,
    That would make sense except for the dc's while at base leaving as timer starts lol. If anyones in combat then they must have a pocket training dummy lol

RETIRED

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    That would make sense except for the dc's while at base leaving as timer starts lol. If anyones in combat then they must have a pocket training dummy lol
    Ouch at those DC's!

and LOLOLOLOL at your Sig!
    Martimar@Seastone
    Martimart@Seastone
    The Cult

Been playing with no dc's lately, did codex 3 times today and it ran smoothly. This week I've had no dcs but other players did get dc'd on the same warfront. I have no clue what's going on....just grateful it wasn't me!
    Last edited by Xibitz; 12-27-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    Azteck@Greybriar
    <Infierno>

Warfront queue pops. click enter. immediately crash. *oh, must be codex*
    click report and rejoin on crash box... load back into rift.. starts loading Tempest Bay, then switches to loading codex.
    pew pew for a bit. we're winning. crash.
    click report and rejoin on crash box... load back into rift.. loads tempest bay. 15min debuff.

sadly, I think rather than getting all our maps back, we're about to be cut down to three as codex is removed until a fix is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread