+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Clutter
  • 3 Post By Ashgaroth
  • 1 Post By Xibitz

Thread: whitefall steppes?

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    257

    Default whitefall steppes?

    this wf don't seem to be in rotation and wasn't last week either and i need it to finish my weekly. why keep it in the weekly if its not part of the rotation?
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nessis View Post
    this wf don't seem to be in rotation and wasn't last week either and i need it to finish my weekly. why keep it in the weekly if its not part of the rotation?
    you must not have played much in week before 4.0 launched. And maybe you failed to read the patch notes for 4.0? Whitefall is gone.. It is not now on the queues during the week (that was posted over a week ago). And as far as I can see there are no longer PVP quests.

    You'll probably have to wait until Whitefall shows up as the weekend special to complete your quest.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    257

    Default

    so they WILL be in the rotation and are not gone for good? thanks for replying but its not my job to read the patch notes i come here to let of steam not read a wall of text every week. i also don't raid or need the latest bugged class to exploit pvp to feel l337 so i don't really need to keep up to date on them unless i'm waiting for a specific issue to be fixed.

    i also like how you infer what you know about me and my play style but since you made up a little story about me in your head i'll tell you why i still have this quest. since i have not been patron for a bit i grab the (65) pvp weekly and forget it do to the fact i can't pick my wf. if it gets done it gets done so on one of my characters i notice the quest and all i need it 1 whitefall win hence the post.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

  4. #4
    DST
    DST is offline
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutter View Post
    you must not have played much in week before 4.0 launched. And maybe you failed to read the patch notes for 4.0? Whitefall is gone.. It is not now on the queues during the week (that was posted over a week ago). And as far as I can see there are no longer PVP quests.

    You'll probably have to wait until Whitefall shows up as the weekend special to complete your quest.
    I went through the patch notes and there is zero mention of Whitefall from SFP and every hotfix after. Could someone link the update for Whitefall for elaboration?
    Last edited by DST; 12-03-2016 at 01:02 PM.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    I went through the patch notes and there is zero mention of Whitefall from SFP and every hotfix after. Could someone link the update for Whitefall for elaboration?
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-prophecy.html
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

  6. #6
    Champion sirdiggby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nessis View Post
    so they WILL be in the rotation and are not gone for good? thanks for replying but its not my job to read the patch notes i come here to let of steam not read a wall of text every week. i also don't raid or need the latest bugged class to exploit pvp to feel l337 so i don't really need to keep up to date on them unless i'm waiting for a specific issue to be fixed.

    i also like how you infer what you know about me and my play style but since you made up a little story about me in your head i'll tell you why i still have this quest. since i have not been patron for a bit i grab the (65) pvp weekly and forget it do to the fact i can't pick my wf. if it gets done it gets done so on one of my characters i notice the quest and all i need it 1 whitefall win hence the post.
    lol this is one of the saltiest replies i;ve ever seen, cant even see anything that guy said that would merit this.

    it is your job to read the patch notes if you wanna be up to date on any important changes, you know like the stuff you are asking about now

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sirdiggby View Post
    lol this is one of the saltiest replies i;ve ever seen, cant even see anything that guy said that would merit this.

    it is your job to read the patch notes if you wanna be up to date on any important changes, you know like the stuff you are asking about now
    how my question related to if i played recently is beyond me and i obviously didn't read the notes so that part is condescending.
    the no pvp quests in confusing though and i figured it was a 66-70 thing though it could have been an glitch but i have picked up a pvp weekly with whitefall in it since SFP. i also knew about the wf rotation and after 2 week have not seen it so i was not sure if its gone. the way he replayed i guess its one of the weekend ones? as for why i didn't notice till now is i have more than 1 character and like i said above grab the do X wf and let it sit there to get done when it gets done as i'm not a patron it can take a month or more if i play and if its that alt (if i am a patron i just do charges and still don't try to knock it off).
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    131

    Default

    I'm not a fan of this very limited set of warfronts, it's quite a bit more boring.
    The warfront selection we have right now is also a bit bland. In my opinion Black Garden, Karthan, and Library are similar in that the amount of heals available has a huge impact.

    It would be ok I guess, if we really had the rotation going weekly, but not if it is always these few.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser Xibitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Calling it now it'll be available during Fae Yule event.

    You're welcome. =P
    Azteck@Greybriar
    <Infierno>

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Calling it now it'll be available during Fae Yule event.
    Aha, you are probably correct, didn't think of that...

    Too bad that the Yule version is worse than the normal one, again very heal dependant and less tactical than the normal Whitefall (because all stones/gifts spawn in the center)

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser Xibitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Well somebody better pick up that phone.......'cause I ******* called it! xD
    it was expected tbh
    Last edited by Xibitz; 12-06-2016 at 09:37 PM.
    Azteck@Greybriar
    <Infierno>

  12. #12
    Telaran NBliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    64

    Default

    IMO this is the best WF they have, why did they disable it? It has everything, in there you are equal useful if you play tank, heal, dps or a control spec.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker TankGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    im sleepy to read all so i just have a question... why the hell removing some wf? or some rotation? like its already hard to do some pvp notoriety and achivs... why I should buy patron if I cant choose wf I want because its no there i just dont understant why they did it to wf
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu'@Typhiria

  14. #14
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,267

    Default

    the stated reason was to make it easier for new players to learn the few maps that are available.

    my personal observation is that the general map play has not improved, that existing bad map habits are so ingrained for too many players, that any new player learning these maps is simply learning the same bad habits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts