+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: Best of Nightmare Tide

Plane Walker

Thea and Eonx best duo team EU!!

And many other EU player who were mention stand out.. But now day you can have bis player 90k **** you with keyboard turned upside down unless you got gears and you can do the same (Or is FK trolol) I think NMT had too much gear carry and bolster issues.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    Since the expansion is coming to an end, who were the best pvpers of Nightmare Tide?

In no specific order

Rogue
    • Dps - Makkh, Catharsiss, Smartyr, Lotusss, Aveleys, Hundreds, Gankt, Pompeezy
    • Heal - Kitira, Lotusss, Kynze, Averwinge, Zonedout, Catharsiss
    Mage
    • Dps - Reismmy, Mustacheridez, Wavestrike, Noobshot, Meduza, Handicapable
    • Heal - Reismmy, Mustacheridez, Cheesecakesandwich, Noobshot
    Cleric
    • Dps - Ecru, Whoryen, Hikos, Lostkoz, Mired
    • Heal - Minismmy, Snugglepuss, Whoryen, Chefboyardeeznutz, Bubbles, Anathunran, Devakk, Zehne, Ecru, Lostkoz
    Warrior
    • Dps - Heartattack, Mylilpwny, Nakedstone, Dirtydangle, Ajaxxx, Attillaa
    • Heal - Nakedstone
    Primalist
    • Dps - Lithmygoober, Munchmatoast, Zent
    • Heal - Lithmygoober, Munchmatoast

Comment yours
    Wow bro, way to mention all your friends. You didn't mention any of the real pvpers. The ones that truly prove their constant skill and talent in every arena, objective wise or just flat out pvp. They are pillars of the pvp community:

Best Rogues: Techfall, Lala, Grim, Hundreds, Brigus

Best Clerics: Exxy, Cupcakey, Grim, Snugglepuss, Gawdcomplex

Best Mages: Deew, Grim, Kirb, Rockerrr

Best Warriors: Spreadthejamz, Butkus, Darkdaemon, Darkpresance, Epicbeardman, Grim, Dday

Best Primalists: Grim
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Rift Disciple

GOD TIER - above every other role: kronos - never seen a man PvP so long and so hard without fighting a single person.

Rogue
    Dps - Bidston, Esori
    Heal - Averwinge

Mage
    Dps - Robotman
    Heal - Anyone who plays FK

Cleric
    Dps - Godcomplex, Minismmy (druid)
    Heal - Cupcakey, Exxy

Warrior
    Dps - Butkus, Babaadook, Deathweapon
    Heal - Lawlrus

Prima:
    Who ****ing cares?
    Last edited by Averwinge; 09-20-2016 at 06:11 AM.
    Averwinge - Hailol
    #1 PvP Phys WW

Quote Originally Posted by Averwinge View Post
    Babaadook
    Wow, I forgot the Reaver Prince himself.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Wow, I forgot the Reaver Prince himself.
    the god of ST reaver
    Averwinge - Hailol
    #1 PvP Phys WW

Adding to Kronos' earlier point, I would much rather play with pvp players who are smart and strategic, rather than those who get the highest numbers on the leaderboards. Also, I'd rather pvp with people who know how to play solo and can think for themselves.

Warfront objectives are NOT PVE, since you are actually playing against other humans. That's not Crucia stealing the stone from your base; that is another player. Watching the map, knowing the strategy, understanding scoring, making decisions on the fly, targeting the right players- there is a lot more to being a good pvp player than Simple Meter numbers.

Who are y'all trying to impress with these constant BFF lists anyway?
    ~Belisama

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Caasper View Post
    EU version on our point of views and our criteria:

Played more than a month in PvP on NT (or out of our list)
    Loged on in the last 6 months (or out of our list)
    No gear carry (or out of our list)
    Some are named more than 1 time because of multi-chars
    Able to perform to the top of his/her specs, in any situaltions
    It's not friends list related
    People spec-carry are out of that (example, mages players that exist since FK is up)
    No order

Rogue

Dps - Medisix, Ballsofsteel, Zigomir, Oycbl, Maha, Miicha, Silentx, Illlllllllllllllll
    Heal - Zigomir, Ballsofsteel, Marisse, Oopsie, Illlllllllllllllll

May be we miss some.
    I remember very op Physician early NT days called Painsama, don`t see him on the list, did he quit ?

seems the game lost many players along the way, makes me think twice before coming back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Azuli View Post
    Adding to Kronos' earlier point, I would much rather play with pvp players who are smart and strategic, rather than those who get the highest numbers on the leaderboards. Also, I'd rather pvp with people who know how to play solo and can think for themselves.

Warfront objectives are NOT PVE, since you are actually playing against other humans. That's not Crucia stealing the stone from your base; that is another player. Watching the map, knowing the strategy, understanding scoring, making decisions on the fly, targeting the right players- there is a lot more to being a good pvp player than Simple Meter numbers.

Who are y'all trying to impress with these constant BFF lists anyway?
    Half of the list were people i had never pvped with before.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 09-19-2016 at 11:57 PM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~The Cult x Coriolis x Ominous

*Crosses fingers in hopes that 3v3's happen within first/mid quarter of 4.0*

~ Esca
    Escadora@Deepwood
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Half of the list were people i had never pvped with before. ANYWAYS...
    I choose to use my own words rather than a regurgitated meme. And, no, not everyone who questions the validity of these sorts of lists has any interest in being on them.
    ~Belisama

But these players mentioned are twice maybe thrice as good at DPSing to score kills for their team. Thus resulting in more wins because the other team cannot cap flags or pick up stones when in the graveyard.
    must be ghosts, picking up all them stones from the graveyard...

Best of Nightmare Tide-god-tier.jpg

Not a bad list but most the players on it are and were also hardcore raiders with gear advantages and usually pvped in premades. Not that they were bad, most are excellent players but yeah... also Whoryen??? lol great guy but not really that great a pvper.

As for best physician, the best i remember was Nintechno, amazing player but i think he quit a few months after 3.0 came out so i guess that doesn't really count. I agree Anathuran was one of the best cleric healers, the things that guy could do with sentinel was amazing, don't forget the chloro Coinstar also, no one could play chloro in pvp like that guy and Telesphoruss on his defiler was amazing also. You also exclude yourself from the list xclvsive, dont be so humble xD.
    Last edited by Xamaron; 09-19-2016 at 11:12 PM.
    Dispatched@laethys

Ascendant

The use of 'best' is what makes the list contentious to some. I personally don't put much stock into such lists, since everyone will have a different opinion on which traits to value and which players best represent those traits.

If the thread were titled The Powerhouses of Nightmare Tide, I don't think anyone would have any reservations or quibbles, other than to add a name or two. I myself would add Pending, as he is the only DPS in the current meta to smash me from 100% to 0% before I even realized I should be using my big CDs. Diolixis too, since I've seen him rock the healing and DPS aspect of the soul (not that the ability to heal with a mage is a high bar with FK).

If I were to make a list of which players I considered the best, it would consist only of those that I have personally witnessed shaping the outcome of the WF via: their excellent map/battle reading skills: their attention to objectives and the ability to foil my sneaky attempts to cap; their ability to take advantage of map features to confound those with lesser knowledge; and their ability to creatively use features of certain souls (pulls, speed, CC) to achieve results greater than the intended purpose of those abilities.

Such a list would include players like Kronos (in all of his known and unknown alts), Cayzer, and Epicbeardman, just to name a few. Their influence on the success of a Warfront far exceeds their gear scores, and that to me is the defining feature of the best.

No insult is intended to the powerhouses that populate Xclusive's list, of course. I do recognize a few of those names from encounters in the WFs and I certainly agree that they are juggernauts on the battlefield. Some of them may even qualify for my list of 'the best' as well as being juggernauts. These are players I'd certainly prefer to have on my team than on the other side of the field.
    Last edited by Nefelia; 09-20-2016 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oroch View Post
    I remember very op Physician early NT days called Painsama, don`t see him on the list, did he quit ?

seems the game lost many players along the way, makes me think twice before coming back!!
    Yeah he was good, but i don't think i've seen him since months.

Yeah the game lost many PvP players since NT. Some will be back for 4.0.
    Caasper@Typhiria
    Nealyan@Typhiria

<SlashFlex>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Averwinge View Post
    Mage
    Dps - Robotman
    Heal - Anyone who plays FK
    Lol, even when the list is very inclusive, I don't make the cut. ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast