+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Caasper
  • 1 Post By Sekirach
  • 2 Post By Ocho
  • 1 Post By Laeti

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Giveaway + PvP Stream

Rift Disciple

Default Giveaway + PvP Stream

Come check out my cool pvp stream twitch.tv/ghastlyz tommorow night, 8/5 @7pm Server for a chance to win a flamey race snail (5th Anniversary Racing Snail) and a cool corgi with some goggles (Radar)! PST Averwing@Deepwood if you want some more info
    Averwinge - Hailol
    #1 PvP Phys WW

:O it was a cross-stream then ! Barecode was in a lot of wfs as you ^^, i wanted to look at your replay ( to see my boy from and other camera) but, you used music with copyright... everything is mute ! Second point too much "pixelation" in my point of you. ! Anyway i always like to see people make some stuff about Rift PvP. No matter if he is good or not ( ok i prefer when he is, but you get the idea).

Hope you will fixe your issues for the next(s) !

Have fun on Rift Pvp
    Caasper@Typhiria
    Amnya@Deepwood

<SlashFlex>

Rift Disciple

shameless bump
    Averwinge - Hailol
    #1 PvP Phys WW

shamelessly bumping your bump.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

bumping is totally against the rules. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    bumping is totally against the rules. ;)
    it was a rulebraking bump . on the more serious side note, what are the odds that creators get a place to actually post their "creations" (and abominations) . sticky forum place...or whatever you want to call it as long as i has all of your chosen creators posting whatever they are creating there,reaching their audience without having to bump,spam or threaten their bellowed fans?

p.s. no1 really checks out the community creations forum part.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    it was a rulebraking bump . on the more serious side note, what are the odds that creators get a place to actually post their "creations" (and abominations) . sticky forum place...or whatever you want to call it as long as i has all of your chosen creators posting whatever they are creating there,reaching their audience without having to bump,spam or threaten their bellowed fans?

That's a challenge. That being said I've wanted to reorganize the forums for about 2 years 5 months now, so I should probably work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post

We have a Community Discord for stuff like this, lots of people announcing and advertising their creations in a special channel; there's a link in my sig clicky clicky can't help with the forums but it's a start ;)

Also, bumping is against the rules however updating the thread is not; it's totally fine to update the thread every time you go live (we have Dimension DTC streams thread working this way); announcing the streams\giveaways as early as possible is good as well because more people will see it -> more people can actually arrange their schedules to make it on time.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

+ Reply to Thread