+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Jeremiahcp
  • 1 Post By LSUdogg
  • 1 Post By Horgrym

Thread: Add PvP Consumables to WF boxes

Default Add PvP Consumables to WF boxes

Title says it all, I feel the PvP consumables should be added to the WF boxes, especially those empty boxes. I have a lot of complaints about the current PvP gearing system, but I'll save those for a different time, however considering the current favor demand to gear in PvP there is not a lot of room to buy the PvP consumables. Also those empty boxes are just a slap in the face, I can't even get rune mats from them, and a few consumables from them would help. Add the recon pot as well.

Also update the consumables, my PA Flaring Emblem gives more SP than the Mercenary's Powerstone, which cost me favor. It makes no sense Trion, something I have to spend favor on should be better than something that only uses one planar charge. I don't really understand why these consumables can't be just as good as the crafted ones, since you still have to earn them; but, at any rate, they should be better than the PA buffs.

Rift Disciple

Yeah they have been garbage for awhile now, it doesn't make much sense and has been asked about a few times. Would be nice if they were brought up to par.
    dibs@pveshard
    RIP guyhax/horsesock

Ascendant

Supporting this.

I've always thought boxes were kind of a disappointment when you only find the 1 plat...
    That'd be something, at least.

Especially if it's stuff that cost favors, that most people probably don't buy because it'd push back their warmonger weapons/upgrades.

Ascendant

Hell yes to both ideas.

Seriously, how difficult would it be to update a few numbers on the PvP consumables?

adding consumables would be nice....adding runes like they did in SL would be real nice.
    Makkh@SeastoneBestStone <The Cult> #1 Family Guild

I think this is a really nice idea you have my support till i stop needing favor anyway, it would be nice to have some of the consumables possibly free from the caches.

Whiles im here is it just me or do other people get 10s of one type of essence all the time? for me 90% of the time i get lifeforce essences am I just unlucky?
    Last edited by KeiraT; 03-27-2016 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiraT View Post
    I think this is a really nice idea you have my support till i stop needing favor anyway, it would be nice to have some of the consumables possibly free from the caches.

Whiles im here is it just me or do other people get 10s of one type of essence all the time? for me 90% of the time i get lifeforce essences am I just unlucky?
    I seem to get a lot of boots and capes.

boxes shouldn't be empty to begin with. that's like killing some raid boss and nothing drops but vendor trash or some plat. consumables would be a nice touch... especially if they were ever upgraded to the new max level. maybe some unique to pvp only costumes, but that would bring in more sparklers. i've mentioned this in another forum post: bring back the old weapons! it would GREATLY help out those who are new 65s and/or alts. having crappy weapons gimps not only the player but the team as well.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

Plane Walker

Consumables and weapons are much needed.
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

+ Reply to Thread