+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By EvanX
  • 2 Post By abdullax

Thread: Dookagon Death by a thousand cuts.

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    122

    Default Dookagon Death by a thousand cuts.

    Some vids showcasing my specs dmg output. My haters will hate of course and I feed well off of your bantering. Devin Townsend Project tracks I really dig.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orA3...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKAw3BkNHdQ


    Baabadook@Deepwood DOOOOOOOOOOK
    Last edited by abdullax; 03-23-2016 at 04:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser DeLivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Keyboard turning and clicking/10

  3. #3
    Telaran Tymer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Your a effin animal, keep up the good work!
    What is Burst? <Coriolis>

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Wow, this is amazing. Post more!

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    A DPS player that picks up the runes? No. I don't believe this. It call fraud on the video.

    In all seriousness though: nice damage. I already recognize Baabadook from my time in the warfronts. Your damage is significantly better than the average. Keyboard-turning is a weakness as it prevents you from attacking while retreating, but the Reaver soul is pretty forgining in that regard.

    Maybe we can rally for another Reaver nerf?

    Nice to see you posting videos. Check out clip five from Chloro Life 2 if you want to see the Dook from an opposing healer's perspective.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    A DPS player that picks up the runes? No. I don't believe this. It call fraud on the video.

    In all seriousness though: nice damage. I already recognize Baabadook from my time in the warfronts. Your damage is significantly better than the average. Keyboard-turning is a weakness as it prevents you from attacking while retreating, but the Reaver soul is pretty forgining in that regard.

    Maybe we can rally for another Reaver nerf?

    Nice to see you posting videos. Check out clip five from Chloro Life 2 if you want to see the Dook from an opposing healer's perspective.
    Thanks for the kind words........kind words on forums?....I call fraud.
    Yeah yeah....im an old school player. Keyboard and click is my minds training. I get that hate the most from peeps. Will check your vids for sure. 8)

    Baabadook@Deepwood

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullax View Post
    Thanks for the kind words........kind words on forums?....I call fraud.
    I save my PvP for the Warfronts.

    Yeah yeah....im an old school player. Keyboard and click is my minds training.
    I get you. I'm pretty old school myself. Watching Meduzas videos eventually gave me the motivation switch it up some. Check out his videos as well if you want to see some fantastic Pyro action.

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullax View Post
    Some vids showcasing my specs dmg output. My haters will hate of course and I feed well off of your bantering. Devin Townsend Project tracks I really dig.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orA3...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKAw3BkNHdQ


    Baabadook@Deepwood DOOOOOOOOOOK
    Didn't watch. Don't care. LOL

  9. #9
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakatagintoki View Post
    Didn't watch. Don't care. LOL
    You cared enough to post. lol.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

  10. #10
    Rift Master Nantucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullax View Post
    Baabadook@Deepwood DOOOOOOOOOOK

    Do you have a macro to yell 'DOOOOOOOOK' or do you manually type it each time, and if you manually type it each time, does that mean each 'DOOOOOOOK' does not have the exact same number of O's?

    I wonder that....
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullax View Post
    Some vids showcasing my specs dmg output. My haters will hate of course and I feed well off of your bantering. Devin Townsend Project tracks I really dig.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orA3...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKAw3BkNHdQ


    Baabadook@Deepwood DOOOOOOOOOOK
    Good videos, but how can you have all three of your action bars be that huge? You are only able to see 70 percent of your screen because of it =/

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    Do you have a macro to yell 'DOOOOOOOOK' or do you manually type it each time, and if you manually type it each time, does that mean each 'DOOOOOOOK' does not have the exact same number of O's?

    I wonder that....
    Its macroed for when the rampages and so on start to instill fear upon the enemies causing them to have little pee spots appear. Guild members are encouraged to release their inner dooks as they see fit.

    Plus the general public in game seem to shout out a dook as when they are so inspired.

    Its like prayers to the Dook god.

    Baabadook@Deepwood
    Last edited by abdullax; 03-24-2016 at 12:11 PM.

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aayden View Post
    Good videos, but how can you have all three of your action bars be that huge? You are only able to see 70 percent of your screen because of it =/
    LOL...as stupid as it may sound and yes I get the hate mail because of it......im a mouse clicker so I don't want to over shoot icons when playing to fk me up.


    Baabadook@Deepwood

  14. #14
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abdullax View Post
    Its macroed for when the rampages and so on start to instill fear upon the enemies causing them to have little pee spots appear. Guild members are encouraged to release their inner dooks as they see fit.

    Plus the general public in game seem to shout out a dook as when they are so inspired.

    Its like prayers to the Dook god.

    Baabadook@Deepwood
    always makes me think "dookie biscuits".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    Keyboard turning and clicking/10

    Keyboard clickers lives matter.



    Baabadook@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts