+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Pro tip for warfront queues

Default Pro tip for warfront queues

If you keep getting placed in already started matches, don't take the first queue you get next match.

if you keep hitting the same premade, don't take the first queue you get next match.

if you keep getting the same bads on your team, don't take the first queue you get next match.

if you keep getting the same map you don't need, don't take the first queue you get next match.

#logic

Soulwalker

Techfall confirmed #1 dodger

#blessed

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    If you keep getting placed in already started matches, don't take the first queue you get next match.

if you keep hitting the same premade, don't take the first queue you get next match.

if you keep getting the same bads on your team, don't take the first queue you get next match.

if you keep getting the same map you don't need, don't take the first queue you get next match.

#logic
    If you do not want to be on the same team as Techfalll again, don't take the first queue you get next match.

#logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz3ZOoYSMuw
    Mischiief Aeternna Verittie Trieu

Quote Originally Posted by NotXclusive View Post
    Techfall confirmed #1 dodger

#blessed
    I rarely do this because I don't find it to be a problem that annoys me, but every other thread I see is about match making qq

Quote Originally Posted by Trieu View Post
    If you do not want to be on the same team as Techfalll again, don't take the first queue you get next match.

#logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz3ZOoYSMuw
    avoiding the best chance you will have to win a WF all day is not sound logic m8

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post

#logic

Teach us more Great One!

How about a weekly segment, 'Warfront tips with Techfalll?'
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    Teach us more Great One!

How about a weekly segment, 'Warfront tips with Techfalll?'
    for those who wish to follow his path to greatness, Techfall wrote a book

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Techfall will make Warfronts Great Again!
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Ascendant

Take up fishing so you have something to do while waiting for the second queue. You can join me in Stillmoor. I'll even share my little pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    so much winning, you'll get sick of winning.

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Can we have a PvP Agony Aunt thread called "Ask Techfalll"? Just think of all the potatoes he could turn into great PvPers with a few handy protips!
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

If God gives u potatoes make french fries.logic
    Last edited by bollesti; 03-23-2016 at 12:12 AM.

when your warfronts start with your team short of players, thank Techfall for this protip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Please tell me he will also build a giant wall to keep los potatos out!

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    Please tell me he will also build a giant wall to keep los potatos out!
    i most certainly would do this. players with more than 2 missing gear slots can't queue is one of my suggestions to help PvP, see more below
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 03-23-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linolea View Post
    Can we have a PvP Agony Aunt thread called "Ask Techfalll"? Just think of all the potatoes he could turn into great PvPers with a few handy protips!
    I'm not trying to turn PvPers into greats, I'm just trying to make the forums a better place. Years ago the PvP forums were full of pride and joy, fun and competition. Over time as regimes have changed, you can see the slow infiltration of salt, tears, euros and more. My platform is very straight forward

1. Remove specific queue from the patron-care act, give the choice back to the people

2. Merge the shards, heck even merge EU. Enough with hiding behind your ping, you want to be apart of our greatness, then prove it among us.

3. Build a barrier to reduce PvErs from migrating to PvP without documentation of having all gear slots filled or completing an intense PvP tutorial quest line which involves thorough skill checks, a system that can assess those who are moving with their keyboard or using a mouse to select main skills.

4. Remove CQ. Why continue to cater to the minority, that's not what we need to make PvP great.

5. Stricter AFK penalties, you want to interrupt my PvP? You want a free win handout on my coattails? No way jose, not under plan. I'm for a new 3-strikes your out rule. AFK/quitters will see a 15 minute debuff the first time, 30 minute the second time and 4-hour PvP BAN the third time if all 3 occur within a 2-hour period. AFK notification system will also be overhauled to ensure these leeches are dealt with swiftly.

6. And let us not forget about those of us who are not fortunate enough to be able to pay for patron status while wages drop and living expenses rise. Due to the regime we have now PvPers have no way to reliable generate an income to support ReX purchaes. So I say lower the cost of warmonger weapons or increase favor gain, also add favor bonuses to top performers and penalties to those who try and leech of our greatness.

7. Allow an option to "trade" PvE weeklies for PvP weeklies, no honest, hard working PvPers should be forced by tyranny to do things they don't want to just to afford a working wage of marks.

8. Reward the greats among us. As we all know Elo is the greatest indicator of skill in game, with those who obtain high Elo through solo queuing on their own tier beyond greatness. Lets reward these PvP gods with titles and mounts and cosmetic gear. Oh sally sandbagger who spends $1,000 on rift lock boxes to get that super rare pink unicorn mouse because she has to have every mount out there? Well guess what. Unless she's pro skilled, she's not getting that 3.5k elo gated golden shimmer flying motorcycle mount. And no, it's not account bound.
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 03-23-2016 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Because PvP can be great again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast