+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF active, friendly, social, PvP guild

Soulwalker

Default LF active, friendly, social, PvP guild

The title states what I (and my friend(s)) are looking for. I played Rift when it first came out and since then have taken a long break with periodically playing here and there over the past 5 years. I've never leveled a character past 40. But I have always enjoyed this game's PvP. I was just wondering what server would be good for social PvP. And also why is it that warfronts are almost impossible to get into at my level bracket (lvl 10-40)? is there a glitch or is it just a lack of players?

Rift pvp has taken a big hit over the past two years- I really don't want to go into details as it doesn't take much to incite the forum community into an arguing cascade of futility.

Feel free to peruse the forum entries over the past two years to see what exactly happened to Rift pvp.

But by all means I suggest you at least try it in its current incarnation- who knows, you might dig it.

Join Hello Kitty on Deepwood.
    Myred & Associates, a Deepwood PLLC
    dba TedCrooz@Deepwood; Mjirth@Deepwood
    Keeper of the Corgi Mask < -Hello Kitty- >
    #SeastoneBestStone, but never forget #DeepwoodBestWood

Quote Originally Posted by Big Llewey View Post
    The title states what I (and my friend(s)) are looking for. I played Rift when it first came out and since then have taken a long break with periodically playing here and there over the past 5 years. I've never leveled a character past 40. But I have always enjoyed this game's PvP. I was just wondering what server would be good for social PvP. And also why is it that warfronts are almost impossible to get into at my level bracket (lvl 10-40)? is there a glitch or is it just a lack of players?
    You won't do better than <Hello Kitty> on Deepwood.
    Most nights there are more than 30 players online at any given time.
    There are always groups forming for all sorts of content, both PvP and PvE.
    They also have a very active Ventrilo chat which is always entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread