+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warmonger Healing trinket

Plane Walker

Default Warmonger Healing trinket

Finally got my 1st heal trinket! Just wondering if the proc is better then t2 proc? I see that warmonger dps proc is better then t2 one... Don't want to spend mark upgrading it if proc is same or even worse.

http://imgur.com/RoUgxw3
    Last edited by Strikey; 03-04-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Strikey View Post
    Finally got my 1st heal trinket! Just wondering if the proc is better then t2 proc? I see that warmonger dps proc is better then t2 one... Don't want to spend mark upgrading it if proc is same or even worse.

Yes its better, isn't reduced like the t1+ trinkets are.

Plane Walker

Thanks man.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

It is, shame about the PC.

If you want a healing instead of absorb one, the crafted trinkets (not planar, just regular) have the same proc as PvP trinkets.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 03-04-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Honestly, don't fully upgrade it since I would try to get ahold of the SHoE proc trinket for your Rogue, you'll have more overall healing from it because of Rogue's 1s GCD despite ST healing--it's awesome. If you don't want to wait on RNG, you can craft that version instead!

If you don't have a DPS trinket but you need to complete the Warmonger's set bonus, then maybe upgrade it.

Crafted and PVP trinkets don't have the same reduction in values (heal and damage) as T1 and above trinkets, so those are always the best option to go with.
    Last edited by Riane; 03-04-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Honestly, don't fully upgrade it since I would try to get ahold of the SHoE proc trinket for your Rogue, you'll have more overall healing from it because of Rogue's 1s GCD despite ST healing--it's awesome. If you don't want to wait on RNG, you can craft that version instead!

If you don't have a DPS trinket but you need to complete the Warmonger's set bonus, then maybe upgrade it.

Crafted and PVP trinkets don't have the same reduction in values (heal and damage) as T1 and above trinkets, so those are always the best option to go with.
    Omg so I could of just made this thing ages ago wtf lol. Yea I got DPS trinket ready to upgrade but recently come back to play so have had to grind lots of warmonger marks.

Thanks.

Omg so I could of just made this thing ages ago wtf lol. Yea I got DPS trinket ready to upgrade but recently come back to play so have had to grind lots of warmonger marks.

Thanks.
    Yupe. The Warmonger trinkets are still mostly better (their stats are overall higher and they are part of the three piece bonus), but the crafted ones have similar, non-reduced procs.

Plane Walker

This crayz in my tanker spec crafted trinket do nearlly 6% of healing lol.

This crayz in my tanker spec crafted trinket do nearlly 6% of healing lol.
    ikr?

Aim for a Warmonger healing one hand next, HoT greaters (a PvP and a PvE one, if you want two) and a ranged weapon with a proc (either T1 relic or Warmonger). The greaters are reduced in PvP, but they proc pretty often. The warmonger healing one hand's proc is very, very strong.

Together, these might make up as much as 15% of your HPS.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 03-04-2016 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks.
    You're welcome . And yeah, the Warmonger grind w/ favor is pretty rough. You have to divvy up your favor between that and Favor Acc. Can be a bit daunting sometimes.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post

I second this. The SHoE trinket is amazing in warfronts for rogues, and it also helps to visually link where your teammates are. Trinkets on the AH aren't too unreasonable as well, but if you have the means to craft, I'd go with that instead.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Wonski View Post
    I second this. The SHoE trinket is amazing in warfronts for rogues, and it also helps to visually link where your teammates are. Trinkets on the AH aren't too unreasonable as well, but if you have the means to craft, I'd go with that instead.
    The pricier ones on the AH tend to be the planar crafted trinkets that have Spell Crit or Phys Crit for their tiertary stat.

Crafting the base trinket for the non-planar trinkets are actually decent (aka not expensive). The expensive part is just making sure you have enough Void Stones to upgrade .

Telaran

Hey look, people are discovering of the procs something that I found out a loooong time ago, about time!
    Vmannn@Greybriar aka PvP God - Level 65 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Viziro View Post
    Hey look, people are discovering of the procs something that I found out a loooong time ago, about time!
    Well done. You should get a medal.

Telaran

Yes please
    Vmannn@Greybriar aka PvP God - Level 65 Warrior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast