+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: favor added to the pvp weeklies?

Default favor added to the pvp weeklies?

still not sure why this hasn't been brought back to the 65 pvp weekly rewards; prestige is still added although there's no purpose. favor was needed since the introduction of the warmonger marks and is damn near impossible to gear up AND save for these at the same time. the cost is insane as well for returning players or new alts. since returning, i've only managed to get 1 wm dagger, neck, and cloak upgraded. the rest are still dreambreaker with a few raid token pieces... and that's with patron. it's a never ending game of catch up to the raiders in wfs.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

The cost is a little insane for Warmonger weapons, but after thinking about it......I'm okay with it. I only have 1 warmonger weapon myself. After buying and upgrading it I've decided its easier to focus on upgrading dreambreaker for awhile. I'm thinking a favor instead of prestigue for the pvp weeklies is completely valid and wont even put a dent in whats needed, but every little bit helps though.
    Niriena, Kearlet, Smilely, Rium

that's what i've done as well. having that one dagger is nice, especially when all i had b4 that were empowered dreambreaker swords. i can live with average dps while working on my gear.
    Aym @ Seastone

Ascendant

Makes sense. I'd also like to see more favour awarded for strong performance (high damage/healsKB/Saves/etc). Every other reward from PvP is tied into the teams overall performance, giving the individual player a limited input into how his performance effects his reward. Making favour gained more reflective of individual contribution would be a step towards rewarding players for excellent play.

I heard about T4 is coming, its time to hasten getting warmonger weapons and upgrade them. Reduce WM amount to 10 to be able to buy them, and increase favor earning from kills, add favor to turning in weeklies. 50K favor for weekly would be sufficient.
    PVP weapons/gear became 2nd class in pvp again soon?
    Last edited by Sheo; 03-01-2016 at 04:29 AM.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    I heard about T4 is coming, its time to hasten getting warmonger weapons and upgrade them. Reduce WM amount to 10 to be able to buy them, and increase favor earning from kills, add favor to turning in weeklies. 50K favor for weekly would be sufficient.
    PVP weapons/gear became 2nd class in pvp again soon?
    i think it is really unlikely that the bolster ceiling will be raised any further without some changes to pvp damage reduction/healing.
    Last edited by ecru; 03-01-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    i think it is really unlikely that the bolster ceiling will be raised any further without some changes to pvp damage reduction/healing.
    How would that work. If they don't raise the ceiling there's no progression for pvpers. Do they not release a new pvp tier? If they dont release a new pvp tier then when they do add one and up the ceiling raiders with t4 will have a massive advantage when they did up the ceiling

I really don't know why this hasn't happened yet... I brought it up like 3 times now but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    How would that work. If they don't raise the ceiling there's no progression for pvpers. Do they not release a new pvp tier? If they dont release a new pvp tier then when they do add one and up the ceiling raiders with t4 will have a massive advantage when they did up the ceiling
    Start farming the accels!
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    I really don't know why this hasn't happened yet... I brought it up like 3 times now but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
    there's no problems really, they just need to narrow the bolster gap, the difference I noticed when going from t1 weps to warmonger MH and T2 ranged was massive, if both teams are geared w/ geared healers though it's no different than before
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 03-01-2016 at 11:57 AM.

people like upgrading gear... getting new shinies. unfortunately, the ones that only pvp in this game seldom get to do this because of the lack of marks earned... not to mention the lack of a pvp vendor since 3.0. the weeklies used to have favor added to them along with prestige but was removed when the cap went from 60-65. what's the problem with implementing this again? pvpers will upgrade too fast for raiders to keep a giant edge?
    Aym @ Seastone

Yea, favor went from completely useless to completely unobtainable... maybe we should rename it to "Unobtanium" ?
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

Default prestige it's so 2014

any chance of a dev response? seems like a fair question we're asking.
    Aym @ Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by LSUdogg View Post
    any chance of a dev response? seems like a fair question we're asking.
    You are barking up the wrong tree, try asking Trion`s Finance Department

But srly this is ridiculous PvPers are somehow expected to do 2-3 the work of raiders, settle for -1Tier rewards and even Pay more Credits for their upgrades.. I don't see how this all makes sense to some "decider" at Trion.
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast