• 2 Post By Xclvsive
  • 6 Post By Kronos v
  • 1 Post By query
  • 1 Post By Shanoah
  • 1 Post By somerandomnamee

Thread: PVP and Pre-mades

Shadowlander

Default PVP and Pre-mades

Well sense you have taken premades from CQ. you also need to remover premades from War fronts. this will make PVP balanced fro everyone or bring back premades fro CQ

Quote Originally Posted by Soulseker View Post
    remover premades from War fronts
    PVP and Pre-mades-computer-guy.jpg

this will make PVP balanced

PVP and Pre-mades-_20160126_000409.jpg

/10chararcters
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Well sense you have taken premades from CQ. you also need to remover premades from War fronts. this will make PVP balanced fro everyone or bring back premades fro CQ
    I agree! Balance it by not letting us play together!

Soulseeker <33
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

clearly this is something too good to keep restricted to pvp alone.
    with the obvious success of this test I hope to see it extended to dungeons, raids, raid/nightmare rifts, ect ect.

I think we'll start seeing a lot more players progressing through MoM if players are only allowed to enter with a max group of five and then fill out the rest with random pugs in whatever specs they wish.
    what's good for the goose is good for the ducks, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Disciple

They could just remove everyone's character names from warfronts, throw in some random AI "players" so everyone gets a few kills and call it balance.
    dibs@pveshard
    RIP guyhax/horsesock

as much as i hate bad WF PM , removing PM would just be the end of WF.... most players are too bad and/or too self conscious to queue without a healbot or a couple of bad dps friends. queue time would go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    with the obvious success of this test I hope to see it extended to dungeons, raids, raid/nightmare rifts, ect ect.

I think we'll start seeing a lot more players progressing through MoM if players are only allowed to enter with a max group of five and then fill out the rest with random pugs in whatever specs they wish.
    If you really need a full 20man premade to kill 4 or 5 pugs on the opposite factions in conquest i really do pity you,sorry.
    -=Insert huge list of raid kills and achievements here=-

Lol omg this would be hilarious!! xD

Plane Walker

Playing on EU, i really dont see more than a couple of duo queues per wf usually. And most of the time they dont do especially well anyway.
    So for me personally premades in wfs are not a problem.
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

Quote Originally Posted by Asenturius View Post
    If you really need a full 20man premade to kill 4 or 5 pugs on the opposite factions in conquest i really do pity you,sorry.
    Kronos doesnt "need" any particular group size in pvp to kill 4 or 5 pugs. I've seen him do it solo. The fact that he still appreciates a decent full pm vs pm match is an entirely different issue.
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Ascendant

While I get the satire, you could flip that **** around and ask, with the same logic, why there isn't a "team finder" thingy (like the LFG) for pvp as well...

You need a tank, a healer etc.. to do an NTE, so they made it happen. Why can't we have the same in PVP?
    I mean sure people could queue heal and switch and stuff like that, but hey, at least most of the time we'd get enough heals for people and would not be in a whitefall map with 1 single target heal against 3 AoE heals and 2 ST.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    While I get the satire, you could flip that **** around and ask, with the same logic, why there isn't a "team finder" thingy (like the LFG) for pvp as well...

You need a tank, a healer etc.. to do an NTE, so they made it happen. Why can't we have the same in PVP?
    I mean sure people could queue heal and switch and stuff like that, but hey, at least most of the time we'd get enough heals for people and would not be in a whitefall map with 1 single target heal against 3 AoE heals and 2 ST.
    This should be extended to CQ as well!
    I'm sure somebody has already pointed it out before
    Elyah ~ Ellenrah
    =^.^=
    I stream sometimes: https://www.twitch.tv/haybreee/profile

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shanoah View Post
    Kronos doesnt "need" any particular group size in pvp to kill 4 or 5 pugs. I've seen him do it solo. The fact that he still appreciates a decent full pm vs pm match is an entirely different issue.
    Wait but I thought he said that warriors is the worstest class ever in this game...

+ Reply to Thread