Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Deathbecomesyou
  • 2 Post By somerandomnamee
  • 1 Post By Deathbecomesyou
  • 2 Post By Ninnisina
  • 2 Post By Meliadou
  • 2 Post By Deathbecomesyou
  • 1 Post By Bannj

Thread: Non patron? Not happy with the PvP queue option changes? Let em know....

Default Non patron? Not happy with the PvP queue option changes? Let em know....

I've been PvPing for approximately three hours this morning and am completely dissatisfied with not being able to queue for specific Warfronts to complete Guns for Hire. I may not be a patron but I do spend a considerable amount of money on various store items. Perhaps tying the ability to queue for specific warfronts to a loyalty tier (green, blue, purple orange) would be a better idea. Shutting non patrons out completely feels more like a punishment than an incentive. Please consider another way to implement this feature that does not penalize non patrons in game that actually spend money on store items.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbecomesyou View Post
    I may not be a patron but I do spend a considerable amount of money on various store items. Perhaps tying the ability to queue for specific warfronts to a loyalty tier (green, blue, purple orange) would be a better idea.
    Doing the patron thing instead of the loyalty thing (like they do for AH priviledges, I think?) screams "We want to go back to sub mode but can't do it directly or we'd lose 99% of the players, so let's get people to pay for patron every month by making the gaming experience as miserable as we can to everyone else"

Doesn't matter if you paid a thousand $ in the past, they want a monthly fee and they want it now ( well now and next month and the other one after... )

Edit : But to be honest, at this point, I think it's quite obvious they don't give a single **** if we let them know we're not pleased.

Even after the earring update debacle, 10's of threads and 100's of pages written about it, they keep on shoving content that they HAVE TO KNOW is gonna piss everyone off, yet they do it anyway.
    They don't care.
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; 02-11-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    Doing the patron thing instead of the loyalty thing (like they do for AH priviledges, I think?) screams "We want to go back to sub mode but can't do it directly or we'd lose 99% of the players, so let's get people to pay for patron every month by making the gaming experience as miserable as we can to everyone else"

Doesn't matter if you paid a thousand $ in the past, they want a monthly fee and they want it now ( well now and next month and the other one after... )

Edit : But to be honest, at this point, I think it's quite obvious they don't give a single **** if we let them know we're not pleased.

Even after the earring update debacle, 10's of threads and 100's of pages written about it, they keep on shoving content that they HAVE TO KNOW is gonna piss everyone off, yet they do it anyway.
    They don't care.
    Whatever the case may be, if it doesn't change, I will more than likely be moving on. I don't care to PvE much so convoluting the PvP process of getting marks is seriously discouraging. And it's a paltry sum at that....

In the same camp here, as a non-patron PvPer this game became worthless overnight(and not like it had much going for it before).

It seems like Trion is dedicated to eradicating PvP in Rift completely, maybe in 4.0 CQ will be completely gone and WFs will only be private in dims. And even if not by then nobody will care because there will be nobody to care.
    Last edited by Ninnisina; 02-11-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

Indeed, these changes are not nice.

If you or anyone who needs specific queues wants, I can queue for you. Just pm me in game Meliadou@Deepwood.
    Meliadou@Deepwood
    Chaunteia@Deepwood
    Selece@Laethys

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Meliadou View Post
    Indeed, these changes are not nice.

If you or anyone who needs specific queues wants, I can queue for you. Just pm me in game Meliadou@Deepwood.

Can a patron group queue for a specific warfront if grouped with a non patron?
    #endthedoublestandards

Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    yes, that's the only way to be able to specific queue as a non patron.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    Yes, and some people are taking advantage of it by charging plat for the service.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    If I'm gonna pay someone to express contempt for me, it's gonna be a hot chick in leather.

Rift Disciple

I am seeing a lot more new names in the warfronts, and more balanced WF matches. I guess the issue with lop-sided WF was all along a population issue. Now that the huge non-patron, FTP player base have to do a lot more WFs to finish their weeklies, matchmaker is better able to create a balance WF match.

I'm all for the new changes, even though I play (mostly) as a non-patron. Only had patron for a total of 2 x 2 weeks since I started Rift. I rather get my gear slower and enjoy a fair fight than to feel like I'm grinding it out just so I can deck out sooner.

Besides, as a non-patron, patrons has always been gearing up faster, everything else will still be equal.
    Last edited by Observers; 02-11-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercykiller101 View Post
    Yes, and some people are taking advantage of it by charging plat for the service.
    I'm not charging for it, doing it for free and doing it because I don't agree with those changes.
    Meliadou@Deepwood
    Chaunteia@Deepwood
    Selece@Laethys

Quote Originally Posted by Observers View Post
    I am seeing a lot more new names in the warfronts, and more balanced WF matches. I guess the issue with lop-sided WF was all along a population issue. Now that the huge non-patron, FTP player base have to do a lot more WFs to finish their weeklies, matchmaker is better able to create a balance WF match.

I'm all for the new changes, even though I play (mostly) as a non-patron. Only had patron for a total of 2 x 2 weeks since I started Rift. I rather get my gear slower and enjoy a fair fight than to feel like I'm grinding it out just so I can deck out sooner.

Besides, as a non-patron, patrons has always been gearing up faster, everything else will still be equal.
    Lol sure, non patrons are the reason why Trion's matchmaking system couldn't create a balanced match. Gimme a break.
    Last edited by Deathbecomesyou; 02-11-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Thumbs down

Wow, this change.

Trion, amigos, you wont win the chess game if you only look one move into the future.
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbecomesyou View Post
    yes, that's the only way to be able to specific queue as a non patron.
    you know I will specific queue for you
    Last edited by Bvlgari; 02-15-2016 at 11:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread