+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The TTK is becomming shorter then the most CC's in pvp.

Default The TTK is becomming shorter then the most CC's in pvp.

CC length is to long. Atm healing and damage is very high. The ranged spam is astronomical and playing pure dps warrior melee is becoming unreasonable. The game seems to be going fundamentally off kilter even more so. I hate to be that guy again but I wanna play the game and invest into it.

But even ttk is becoming even shorter then the time It takes for me to enable all of the cool downs in a burst macro.

Telaran

wait what are u insane ? dps warrior unreasonable ? pfff... u crazy man.. i see paragons.. and riftblades.. EVERY SINGLE MATCH destroying ontop of the charts.. hell im GEARED and i still get blown up by paragons and riftblades within 5 seconds of combat with them.. lol.. u may wanna ask other players for help if u find melee warrior unreasonable.

Now if ur talking about going melee and not having no deaths by the end of the match then yes thats the drawback of being melee ppl are goona focus on u no matter what regardless because u are the closest one. Melee is Stupidly strong atm maybe u just dont have enough gear to sustain the incomming damage ur taking i do admit u need to be atleast decently geared and have atleast 80k hp if ur goona attempt to melee on any class.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post
    wait what are u insane ? dps warrior unreasonable ? pfff... u crazy man.. i see paragons.. and riftblades.. EVERY SINGLE MATCH destroying ontop of the charts.. hell im GEARED and i still get blown up by paragons and riftblades within 5 seconds of combat with them.. lol.. u may wanna ask other players for help if u find melee warrior unreasonable.

Now if ur talking about going melee and not having no deaths by the end of the match then yes thats the drawback of being melee ppl are goona focus on u no matter what regardless because u are the closest one. Melee is Stupidly strong atm maybe u just dont have enough gear to sustain the incomming damage ur taking i do admit u need to be atleast decently geared and have atleast 80k hp if ur goona attempt to melee on any class.
    shrug, im 87k and playing melee war is lame unless you have lots of heals, I agree with the original poster...

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    CC length is to long. Atm healing and damage is very high. The ranged spam is astronomical and playing pure dps warrior melee is becoming unreasonable. The game seems to be going fundamentally off kilter even more so. I hate to be that guy again but I wanna play the game and invest into it.

But even ttk is becoming even shorter then the time It takes for me to enable all of the cool downs in a burst macro.
    Not much going change how the way it is and melee warrior do well if other side don't have any good healer and any gear players but I do agree some cc are to long and healing for some souls way to high for some out putting damage souls.
    Last edited by Zaber; 02-11-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by drumondel View Post
    shrug, im 87k and playing melee war is lame unless you have lots of heals, I agree with the original poster...
    i agree with the poster aswell i just dont agree with what he said about warrior im a cleric and when i do warfronts 90% of the time im healing if i do see paragons in my party i make sure to keep divine favor on them because i kno they will be taking heavy damage.

Melee for any class.. in pvp without a healer is goona be tough but it can still be done right if u play it smart and not think ur superman tryna jump infront of 10 ppl thinking ur goona kill 1 before u die.. i mean come on its pretty much common sense..

Even with all my heals.. and mind u i have a full healing pvp set with the weapons and it literally makes no difference against warriors or rogues.. they kill me within seconds.. not 10 not 20.. 5 seconds.. and im not even kidding here i barely have time to even use my cooldowns.

when has non-stealth melee ever not been reliant on heals in any mmo? I've played mmos since DAoC and played melee in pretty much every game up until warhammer when i started playing more ranged classes, my main in rift even started as warrior but switched to rogue due to versatility prior to them getting lib. looking back at old WoW battle ground screen shots almost every has like 5+ deaths
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 02-11-2016 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    when has non-stealth melee ever not been reliant on heals in any mmo? I've played mmos since DAoC and played melee in pretty much every game up until warhammer when i started playing more ranged classes, my main in rift even started as warrior but switched to rogue due to versatility prior to them getting lib. looking back at old WoW battle ground screen shots almost every has like 5+ deaths
    I agree it shouldn't be to to easy for pure melee warrior to do well with healers. That was a problem in storm legion. However that is definitely not what is going on now. even when I have a few healers it's not inspiring the confidence to dive in. I often find myself diving in blowing all cd's to maybe get a blood thirsty proc. as i'm running back out my health bar is dancing up and down and of coarse the game has way to many damned dots.

I often have to decide to go tanky or more dps the only time pure dps melee warrior really excels is when the other side has no heals.
    You could get cc'd and watch your whole life bar drop before the length of that cc is even done.
    The ranged hitting harder then melee rogues hitting harder with stealth. there gonna need to be a compromise. the game suffers from two extremes.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 02-11-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post
    Now if ur talking about going melee and not having no deaths by the end of the match
    Sadly this is what warriors consider balance.
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

+ Reply to Thread