+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kumu Honua

Thread: Is it bot?

Rift Disciple

Default Is it bot?

Just curious ... sometimes i stay on ledge of something - nothing behind me and stealther appears trying to kill me, he is "shaking" visually and still all the way stays "behind" me so i cant cast skill - no matter how fast i rotate camera (I have hw button to boost mouse x5 immediately - it doesn't work as well :/ )

So question is ....is it bot? If so - how to report it? ...if not - i want be able to stay behind so fast too

And usually that guy has top kills/dps at the end (and mostly 0 deaths).
    Last edited by alexzk; 02-09-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Plane Walker

1. Could be lag, hence the shake.
    2. Opponent can be strafing/circling around you, though it's hard to determine what the stealther in question was doing given your description. Often people in melee will circle around you/strafe through your character (since no collision) in order for your spells not to be cast, as they generally require you to be facing your opponent when you cast them. If a person attacks you from behind, the more likely it is that he/she will avoid taking damage from you, especially if you're a ranged spec. Given that the person has top kills/dps at the end may just mean that he/she is good at playing whatever spec it was, for however many months/years he/she has been playing it.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Rift Disciple

I'm not 1st day noob :/ understand all that above, however ... if I do teleport behind him and while gcd ends for prison he is behind me again...and "shaking" ....well, that is how mathematical method of "half division works" actually, if I write bot - i could use it - that shake compensates my rotations.

Rift Chaser

No bot will have top kills and top Dps.
    Pakolu, The Squirrel.
    <Old Farts>, Wolvesbane (I refuse to spell it wrong.)

Quote Originally Posted by alexzk View Post

And usually that guy has top kills/dps at the end (and mostly 0 deaths).
    Sounds like this may be me, no I'm not a bot just have a higher density of fast twitch muscle fibers compared to the average human
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 02-09-2016 at 03:53 PM.

Rift Disciple

Video and report.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Sounds like this may be me, no I'm not a bot just have a higher density of fast twitch muscle fibers compared to the average human
    This beautiful little sentence just explained to me why you act like you do.
    "I love it!" - Frank Drebin

Plane Walker

There is a certain Sin spec (rather ineffectual but fun to 1v1 when it presents itself) that uses Riftstalker as a subsoul. This may give it up to three different teleport abilities that, with the level 63 mastery Unstoppable, allows teleports to shift the player behind their opponent.

Also, yeah, no bot will have top kills/dps ever.
    Last edited by Wonski; 02-10-2016 at 02:04 AM.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Rift Disciple

dunno...it could be positioning helper bot or so ...only staying behind looks unusual and weird time-to-time, and never seen it at day time
    It's repeatable, if I meet same guy on wz during the evening couple times his behavior is repeated.

...but maybe man above is right - guy has 2x fast fingers..

Plane Walker

I find Wiggly rogues are visually annoying. They move so fast it looks stupid.
    Must be tiring to play like that all the time.. Good, rogues deserve all they get
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

I really doubt it's a bot or some sort of cheat.

I think he only used his sprint boost while moving back and forth..
    H / K O X B O X

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post

+ Reply to Thread