+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Petition to remove Blighted Antichamber and forget it ever existed!

Soulwalker

Default Petition to remove Blighted Antichamber and forget it ever existed!

Blighted Antichamber is the worst ****ing PvP map ever in any game. I hate it. Most people I join into a match with hate it. This is a petition to remove it forever from the game and forget it ever existed!!

Vote here: http://goo.gl/7dtzYB

Results here: http://goo.gl/xSNVAs
    Last edited by Sheldor; 02-09-2016 at 01:09 AM.

Rift Disciple

They won't remove it but it needs to be fixed...

Biggest problem for me is the lagg (0.7sec freeze) after ANY player gets a kill. Makes melee impossible on the very map it's best for.
    Next biggest issue is the stalemate when each player is holding each other's flag...
    Then there's the smaller issues like LoS issues everywhere but most obviously on the spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Riseofseren View Post
    Then there's the smaller issues like LoS issues everywhere but most obviously on the spiral.
    I find it sad that you think LoS is an issue. That's what makes the map so fun. It's not just a zerg middle map like the rest of them and actually requires thought to play well. It's the only map that I prefer to dps over heal.
    Last edited by Artewig; 02-09-2016 at 01:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

I dont like this place either. I vote for its remval to.

learn how the map works. Learn to play with your team with cohesion. Don't just jump to mid (spire) and expect a win.

I love antichamber, even if my team my team is losing i can just go for kills and get into some nice 1v1 and 1v2 situations.

Riding the zerg is easy but you guys who are new to warfronts or generally just haven't learnt how they work really need to think outside the box of 'zerg mid' and actually learn how the map works.
    Dispatched@laethys

I vote for more maps like Blighted Antichamber, mindless zerging in midle not so optional.... but sadly some players is all they do/know is that midle pathetic zerg fest :S
    De inimico non loquaris sed cogites.

Plane Walker

I have grown to like this map, its good for melee which makes a change!
    I dont like the way the spire acts like an irresistable sheep magnet though..
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I find it sad that you think LoS is an issue. That's what makes the map so fun. It's not just a zerg middle map like the rest of them and actually requires thought to play well. It's the only map that I prefer to dps over heal.
    I'm talking about LoS while the character is fully visible (on the spiral at the top). Or other areas where maybe feet aren't visible but everything else is.

blighted is actually one of the best maps, and I'm more than happy for it to stay.
    it isn't the map that's bad. your petition would do more to improve pvp by asking to remove bad players, rather than fun maps.

los issues at spire are largely irrelevant because spire itself is largely irrelevant. only the bad players go there to derp, for everyone else spire is nothing more than a waypoint as they move between parts of the map that actually matter.

likewise, turtlefests only occur when the players on both teams lack the will to pvp, and would rather huddle in the safety of the herd around their own flag/carrier, pretending that their presence there is vital to the defence of the carrier. instead of manning up, grouping up, and taking the fight to the enemy.

maps fine, leave it where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor View Post
    Blighted Antichamber is the worst ****ing PvP map ever in any game. I hate it. Most people I join into a match with hate it. This is a petition to remove it forever from the game and forget it ever existed!!

Vote here: http://goo.gl/7dtzYB

Results here: http://goo.gl/xSNVAs
    lol this is awesome.

Can we also remove assault on bronze tomb?

most people who actually like pvp and queue for more than just their weeklies/dailies really like this map, and that includes me.

i get it--you want easy wins where you don't have to pay much attention, don't have to really look where you're going, can run from one side of the map to the next on a map you don't actually have to learn, etc. that's great, but some of us like pvp that is more than zerg vs zerg in the center of a map.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by Horgrym View Post
    I have grown to like this map, its good for melee which makes a change!
    I dont like the way the spire acts like an irresistable sheep magnet though..
    Too funny, but is the state of any map that players haven't taken some effort to learn.
    Last edited by Sails; 02-09-2016 at 05:37 AM.

I enjoy this map. It's melee friendly, and a strong, individual player can make a huge impact.

The only thing I dislike about it is how bad liberator and other AOE healers are here.

im always ST heals in blighted map- and i dont mind the map but i almost always get lost.

And ecru- I never go in to a wf and then afk. I heal, i run stones/flags whatever it takes. Butme participating does not always mean a win. The only reason i do pvp at this point is to try and get a damn AP cape which isnt happening... and I am hoping some day i will get lucky and get a healing greater thats decent and Dex/Ap heavy.

I do not do cq. fk that.

Quote Originally Posted by Congestion View Post
    I dont like this place either. I vote for its remval to.
    Strange because you apparently like congestion and this map has a few areas of heavy congestion
    Mischiief Aeternna Verittie Trieu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast