+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By Sahtiaro
  • 1 Post By Bannj

Thread: Crazy Karthan Ridge Backdoor

Default Crazy Karthan Ridge Backdoor

I am Sahtiar@Brisesol and did Karthan Ridge warfront. They had much better team, a premade and should have won since they only needed to cap last extractor, but i managed to execute crazy backdoor strategy.

Remember guys: Never give up!

Heres link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iQLGZvJdYg

Last edited by Sahtiaro; 02-07-2016 at 08:30 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na

Ascendant

Love the music.

I can just imagine the rage on the other team from the few people who can read the map and made an effort to save the march while the rest of the team was derping at the last core.
    Last edited by Nefelia; 02-07-2016 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    I can just imagine the rage on the other team from the few people who can read the map and made an effort to save the march while the rest of the team was derping at the last core.
    Lets say they were pretty salty.
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    I can just imagine myself a million times being on the opposite team and yelling in raid chat NOT to move in unless we have both stones... Then when they don't listen and the vid in the OP happens, I tell them to retreat mid and get both stones, and as usually they still don't listen, and then we lose what should've been an easy win.

God damn I hate **** like that.

People who don't understand that risking a lead just to get 1 more point that changes nothing, but by doing so you risk the enemy team capping then you turn a win into a tie or a loss.

There are zero reason to push unless you have both stones, when you have a lead. You just make it more likely for the enemy team to tie or even win the game, and what do you get for that? A chance at winning 2-0 instead of 1-0, which changes basically nothing.

I'm getting mad just typing about it because I remember the so many times it happened to me and I tried to tell my team and no one gives a ****.

Even worse when the point they're trying to cap is the final one, and the fight could very well stalemate for an hour because they spawn right next to the stone.

Anyway.
    Fun vid OP! At least a couple players (out of 30) knows how to look at a map.

Rift Disciple

+1 for having backdoor in the title, that made me watch!
    dibs@pveshard
    RIP guyhax/horsesock

There was allegedly around 30 people in that map.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Default GG

Love it when someone that knows how to play impacts a wf solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos
    I'm not against you enjoying raids. I'm not against you enjoying pvp.
    I'm not against you having a fancy pair of pants from raiding.
    I am against imbalance in pvp. Your fancy raiding pants are unbalancing pvp.
    Fallse Sempper Infidus Carpenoctum Mayhhem

Prophet of Telara
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Rift Disciple

Thought this post was about the backdoor glitch that teleports you close to the enemy base. Not gonna say how to do that though obviously...

All I can say about the vid is: TRACKING VIALS, why don't people use them...?
    Well, I just they don't see the big flag icon so they wouldn't see the dots either...
    Last edited by Riseofseren; 02-07-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Riseofseren View Post
    Thought this post was about the backdoor glitch that teleports you close to the enemy base. Not gonna say how to do that though obviously...

All I can say about the vid is: TRACKING VIALS, why don't people use them...?
    Well, I just they don't see the big flag icon so they wouldn't see the dots either...

If they don't see the big flag icon on the right, the big flag icon on the map, the guy telling them in chat, the guy telling them in raid warnings, the guy spamming checkpoints on the map... yeah, they probably won't see the dots either

I'm fairly confident that for like 50% of the people in pvp you could be right next to them, screaming in their ears, and they still wouldn't stop wtv they're doing even if it meant a loss.
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; 02-07-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Default Just Amazing

I loved: 1) The title of this post, 2) that you didn't do anything especially tricky or dodgy and 3) that you never doubted you could get it done. Bravo! They had some epic tunnel vision on their own designs.
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

Plane Walker

That was beautiful! *sheds a tear*

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    I can just imagine myself a million times being on the opposite team and yelling in raid chat NOT to move in unless we have both stones... Then when they don't listen and the vid in the OP happens, I tell them to retreat mid and get both stones, and as usually they still don't listen, and then we lose what should've been an easy win.

God damn I hate **** like that.

People who don't understand that risking a lead just to get 1 more point that changes nothing, but by doing so you risk the enemy team capping then you turn a win into a tie or a loss.

There are zero reason to push unless you have both stones, when you have a lead. You just make it more likely for the enemy team to tie or even win the game, and what do you get for that? A chance at winning 2-0 instead of 1-0, which changes basically nothing.

I'm getting mad just typing about it because I remember the so many times it happened to me and I tried to tell my team and no one gives a ****.

Even worse when the point they're trying to cap is the final one, and the fight could very well stalemate for an hour because they spawn right next to the stone.

Anyway.
    Fun vid OP! At least a couple players (out of 30) knows how to look at a map.
    Even when the team has both stones, people can find ways to **** it up. I always warn people not to split up, but more often than not I see one carrier try to be clever and sneak to another core. This only works against terrible teams, and more often than not the attempt just hands the stone over to the other team.

+ Reply to Thread