+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RealRyco

Thread: the grind

Default the grind

how far are you with it? im a patron, had 2-3 favor pots from idk when,used those, bought one more now cheap on AH, and have one and a half weapon with PvPing whenever i have the time for it.

on the other hand i do have two t3 items (+1 mega usless drop from sparkless) bought with marks with casually doing stuff that i like doing in pve world. (not raiding and hell not planning to)

so my grind result is Pve VS PvP - 2 : 1 .

logical.

I still main pve but pvp nearly every day for a little while. I've used 1 favor vial so far. I'm at 9 warmongers marks, which I consider reasonable for the time I've put in. I think the cost needs a slight reduction. Looking at the boxed gear, the weapons were way cheaper to upgrade overall than the cost to buy and upgrade the store ones. Sure, you had to deal with the rng factor, but I got weapons quite often. At 9 warmonger's marks, I'm 250k favor away from buying a weapon, but I'm 450k favor away from actually using it. 1.4M favor per weapon is quite a bit. I'm sure that's more favor than some players have earned in total.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

im a non patron but i had a few flavor pots saved "still have one left" that i used grinding.about a week ago i picked up and upgraded my 2 handed warmonger weapon but the thing is im not sure if its more dps then T2.if i had to pick one i would say the 300+ extra ap on the T2 weapon in more dps then a rng proc.i guess when i get enough T2 marks i can test it out.

im now saving up for the ranged warmonger weapon but im in now hurry,even more so now with more BS changes coming.i have one piece of T3 gear "shoulders" and last night i finally got another trinket to drop from a box "only took a year!" so i got to replace my marauder one....

i still would love to get my hands on that NMT greater the one where it transforms you /i win proc but as a pvp only player.......

its always nice seeing players in wfs with 3 + pieces of T3 + the weapon
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    im a non patron but i had a few flavor pots saved "still have one left" that i used grinding.about a week ago i picked up and upgraded my 2 handed warmonger weapon but the thing is im not sure if its more dps then T2.if i had to pick one i would say the 300+ extra ap on the T2 weapon in more dps then a rng proc.i guess when i get enough T2 marks i can test it out.

im now saving up for the ranged warmonger weapon but im in now hurry,even more so now with more BS changes coming.i have one piece of T3 gear "shoulders" and last night i finally got another trinket to drop from a box "only took a year!" so i got to replace my marauder one....

i still would love to get my hands on that NMT greater the one where it transforms you /i win proc but as a pvp only player.......

its always nice seeing players in wfs with 3 + pieces of T3 + the weapon
    The transform greater is worthless.
    The transformation you are referring about come from offhand warmonger weapons. But since you picked up a 2 handers instead of the 1 handers... Sorry for your lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Fopod View Post
    The transformation you are referring about come from offhand warmonger weapons. But since you picked up a 2 handers instead of the 1 handers... Sorry for your lost.
    The transform greater is worthless

sure they are no one uses them ........
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Sorry for your "loss". It's called your loss. Not your lost. In case you are again planning to showcase your smartness to anyone next time. Otherwise, you're lost. You know what I am referring "to"?

Just trying to be like you giving my disposable 2 cents to every post out here to showcase your loneliness.

That said, butkus is right.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRyco View Post
    Sorry for your "loss". It's called your loss. Not your lost. In case you are again planning to showcase your smartness to anyone next time. Otherwise, you're lost. You know what I am referring "to"?

Just trying to be like you giving my disposable 2 cents to every post out here to showcase your loneliness.

That said, butkus is right.
    Muphry's Law
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Do you actually know how much it does?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    Do you actually know how much it does?
    i have no clue. but what i do have a clue about is its price on EU shards. and me beeing a poor pvper ,hovering round 2k-3k plat , knows that i cant afford it. by the way,gratz on the trinket, im still using core fragment (gogo nte!) . i stoped believing that a dps trinket can be found in a chest.

Basically 1 favour boost vial session gives me +-1 mark.
    So 2 hours * 36 vials would be twohander + ranged, OFC i dont have that many vials, so I stopped at 4 marks and saved my vials (and nerves) for the next xpac.

Considering that PvP gear is one Tier behind raids, in 4.0 the T1 PvP weapon will most likely be a dungeon weapon with better procs. So I might not even do that and just run dungeons for my "PvP" weapon instead.
    Last edited by Ongar; 02-07-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    i have no clue. but what i do have a clue about is its price on EU shards. and me beeing a poor pvper ,hovering round 2k-3k plat , knows that i cant afford it. by the way,gratz on the trinket, im still using core fragment (gogo nte!) . i stoped believing that a dps trinket can be found in a chest.
    Trinket drops are super rare, I did over 1000 WFs to get 2 or 3, I think I got my AE healing trinket that I wanted after about 500, then all of a sudden I get 2 near identical tank trinkets in 10 WFs LOL.
    Last edited by Ninnisina; 02-07-2016 at 03:35 AM.
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ninnisina View Post
    Trinket drops are super rare, I did over 1000 WFs to get 2 or 3, I think I got my AE healing trinket that I wanted after about 500, then all of a sudden I get 2 near identical tank trinkets in 10 WFs LOL.
    I'm going to let you all on a little tip.

The crafted trinkets have the same procs and very slightly lower stat weights compared to the PvP warmonger trinkets. They're also very cheap. The only downside is the lack of the three piece bonus, but a ranged warmonger weapon covers that.

+ Reply to Thread