+ Reply to Thread

Thread: equipment in pvp

Shadowlander

Default equipment in pvp

Hello,

I have a question about my equipment resp. my skills in pvp: I always try to get better equipment, have already quite good ones, I think (Hits 1375). But the problem is, I have the feeling, that instead of stronger I become even weaker in pvp. I also found, that some of my equipment is lowered down - don't know exactly which ones and how much now - but my hits for example are only 1175 any more in pvp. What I do see, that I become significantly stronger in pve, but not in pvp.

I have already these items (sorry, I don't know the english names for these): 2 Frosthüter (Tier 1), 3 Ertrunkene Propheten (Tier2), 2 Versklavte Gottes (Tier 3). Are some of these not good to have in pvp, or is it always better, although ist is leveled down, to have the best items - but why don't I become stronger then (that means why can't I kill the enemies faster)?

And are the receipes from bob for equipment and weapons (for example the Arcanists ones) good to have or is it just waste?

you should have a buff that when you mouse over it will display what is bolstered down.

better gear is better gear, even when bolstered down in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Shadowlander

I know where to look, I just don't see it right now, because im not in the game. Anyway, it just says, what is bolstered down, but not how much ... but this is not so important.

It is just strange, that I get better gear and with that it is harder.

+ Reply to Thread