+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guide to PvP Combat

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by SJesMe View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the only prerequisite to joining a warfront is being level 65; and I take this opportunity to make that statement only in order to point out to Trion what an enormous mistake I believe they've made in instituting said policy...
    Level 65 is not a prerequisite. It's just no one under 65 is really playing PvP. Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to get to max level that nobody stops to smell the roses any longer. It's a shame.

Soulwalker

If what you say is true, then why are so many players under 65 complaining that they sit in queues for hours and never enter? General chat seems to indicate that one can no longer enter warfronts at lower levels, rather than pointing to a lack of interested players as the problem ...

I do appreciate your correction if general chat "knowledge" is giving the erroneous "facts."

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by SJesMe View Post
    If what you say is true, then why are so many players under 65 complaining that they sit in queues for hours and never enter? General chat seems to indicate that one can no longer enter warfronts at lower levels, rather than pointing to a lack of interested players as the problem ...

I do appreciate your correction if general chat "knowledge" is giving the erroneous "facts."
    I admit that I don't have a good answer to this question. I am confident that PvP is not restricted to level 65 toons. I would encourage the PvP regulars to speak up and she'd some light on he question. Good luck!
    Last edited by Wylf; 05-03-2016 at 11:49 AM.

I've all but given up on low level pvp.

I have many toons for level 20/30/40/50/60 pvp, but waiting up to and over an hour for a pvp pop, just to either have 'warfront ending due to low teams', or having people leave as soon as they start dying, there isn't much incentive to wait around to do them.

I absolutely loved the level 30/40 bracket, but the queue times are just ridiculous. .

I'll pop in from time to time, but with full epic geared low level toons, I never usually get more than one pop, if any xD
    (NA 65 and under PvP Guild "The High Ground"
    Dimension Warfronts and group/guild PvP)

https://www.facebook.com/Rift-NA-PVP...4823102520026/
    Lobotomeyes 65 mage, Merklasalkrem 65 Rogue.
    Numerous low level Pvpers.

You know the "guide" is grossly outdated when it's mentioning augments.
    Don't waste your time replying to me directly in a post.

These forums are garbage and no threads can be subscribed to properly since 2010.

Shadowlander

Default Remove old posts from 5 years ago?

These irrelevant post from 5 years ago should be removed as they have no bearing whatsoever on game play today! A lot of these post are the first ones you see and are negative in content!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2