+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Favor potion useless

Telaran

Default Favor potion useless

Farm favor is so slow than favor potion are totaly useless in 2H you cant even farm enough favor to be usefull.

With other currency you can get really a good amount of mark of crusader or AND void AND raid and craft... While Favor is so close to absolute zero utility

Plane Touched

when your goal is half the world away even 10miles seems like nothing
    Last edited by nessis; 01-27-2016 at 06:38 AM.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

These should be 90% cheaper as they are right now; just crazy expensive for the gain to non-Bill Gates players..
    H / K O X B O X

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Sounds like this may be me, no I'm not a bot just have a higher density of fast twitch muscle fibers compared to the average human

Quote Originally Posted by JICHAEL View Post
    These should be 90% cheaper as they are right now; just crazy expensive for the gain to non-Bill Gates players..
    This... i would actually buy them then.

Side note: I hate ****ing spending my favor on recon vials when I'm trying to grind my favor for weapons. Such a pita.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 01-27-2016 at 08:37 AM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

I did notice a increase in Favor while on vials but it's way to small to justify the price and considering the 100+ hours of game play you need for the 2-3Mil favor you need, not even close to be worth spending anything on.

Only players who are Patron+Guild bonus+Vial get anything resembling decent favor.
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

I don't use favour vials unless its for CQ, I'm in a premade, and there is a premade on each of the other two factions.
    so maybe once a week or so.

but if you want to talk about useless vials.... Prestige Vials.
    I keep getting them from my weekly patron gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

People have spent 3x more on out-fits and easy-mode potions than my entire 20 game ps4 collection so far. That is just depressing when you really consider it.

I'm really getting into this whole, pay $20 - $50 but get an entire game thing again. Reminds me of days of past.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-27-2016 at 08:42 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Telaran

i just realized i need about 10.000.000 favor for gear my 2 toon. (one is almost done, just need weapons and earing)

i just got a quick bg victory... about 3.000 favor woot... Just need 3.000 more victory like this one.

3000 ? insane.

I feel at this price they ll become obsolet befor my 2 toon have them. They are not pvp weapon they are insane player weapon. And the most fun part they are not that good just as good as T2 weapons i could buy with those token the rabbit give by thousan...

Ha yes i have favor potion it will help me !... joke. bad one.

And yes about prestige potion... but at last with prestige it dont pretend to help you :P

Shadowlander

friend of mine used favour pots and they simply didnt give him anything he even got less, his patron and with a pot and got less than me i was only healing him during entire warfront and i got more :X (no patron), theres something wrong with the favour gained.
    If anyone would explain out if works is it 10 favour for kills or its random.....

it's not useless man, it make money for trion !

son, for the last YEAR and a HALF Trion 'rewards' me every week for being patron and being loyal to game with
    1. useless Void Stones (I have over 4 mill gathering dust)
    2. a common fish
    3. Prestige vial, when prestige means jack **** and ive been at max prestige rank 100 for eternity.

I'd gladly swap your favour vial for this sack of weekly **** I get EVERY week without fail.

I've heard a Legend some patrons get 'mounts' or 'Frags' or an orange relic... just a legend to me.
    Last edited by Meliannia; 01-31-2016 at 03:11 PM.

I literally started PvP last night, even though I've been playing Rift since 2011. I did it specifically for a hat that I really wanted. I've had a stack of transcendent favor vials sitting in my bank forever, so I popped one (along with a prestige vial.) I made 100k favor in one sitting. Granted, I don't have the basis for comparison that you do, but to my untrained eye it certainly seemed to work. I have my hat, and that was the fastest currency grind I've ever had in Rift, excluding planarite.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by acebuga View Post
    friend of mine used favour pots and they simply didnt give him anything he even got less, his patron and with a pot and got less than me i was only healing him during entire warfront and i got more :X (no patron), theres something wrong with the favour gained.
    If anyone would explain out if works is it 10 favour for kills or its random.....
    healing always reward more than doing damage (even self heals counts as healing done, and food eaten too)

0.o with a 160% favor pot in a WINNING wf I gained about 20k favor.

in a shorter wf with the same pot I get about 13k favor.

Soulwalker

Favor potss only good with charges

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast