+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 104
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: When is Primalist_____

  1. #61
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRyco View Post
    The problem is not that you are wrong with your comparisons, it's because you are right, actually. The thing is, you are comparing yourself with the already OP'd specs, which deperately need nerfs. Too bad the devs don't value PvP at all, thus giving a flying fork about the current meta.

    If you compare your fav spec, I assume it is Vulcanist for a reason, to OP'd specs like Pyro, Inq and MM, you'll end up in a doom loop, since these specs should get a nerf soon, if some dev has the rationality to come to this conclusion. But if you are comparing yourself with any melee spec and have a good reasoning, you'll figure how OP Vulcanist actually is.
    Actually it's easier for melee to kill a vulcanist then a vulcanist to kill a melee, or anyone actually.

    Paragon charges you & stuns? Root + Port, oh he rooted you, oh he's attacking you from range.... oh... he has 50% movement speed for 21s... oh he pulled you in and snared... oh... you're dead... Oh... he interrupted ethereal beam.... oh...

    Shaman charges you & stuns? Port + Root, oh he broke free, oh he has 50% movement speed for 15s, oh he interrupted ethereal beam, oh he just hit 21k-13k-21k and force crits his abilities, oh...... damn... my 7k vorpal salvo's arent killing him through his shields... damn...

    Sin comes out at you and stuns you off the bat, port + root, oh he charged... ok well a sin has no interrupt right? Lets ethereal beam, oh wait they have 20% damage reduction, oh wait i just got stunned, oh whats this my health is at 10%, oh...........................

    Harb comes at you, well you're ****ed either way because it only has a million stuns and break free's and interrupts along with dmg reduction.

    Dervish comes at you, lol gf dervish, rooted + ported, what you gonna do bro? break free? hhahahaha, ok keep bursting me from range while you are down 21% crit and 14% damage because you need to damage and do rotation to get buffs, oh nice 6k air cutters bro, oh ethereal beamed ya, damn he interrupted me, thats ok my 7k vorpal salvo's do more damage then him, lol gf. Oh he's still alive after 15 seconds of burst???? Wow okay he's got his buffs up now and is almost at earthfall, his 1 strong ability, lol gf interrupted it.

    Yeaaaaa nah mate you're dreaming.

    I do agree with you though that all ranged need to be nerfed or vulcanist needs to be brought up, but they're not going to nerf 4 classes, that's more then they get paid for, so it's just easier to copy paste code to buff up 1 class to everyone else.
    Last edited by Gilgad; 02-02-2016 at 07:01 AM.

  2. #62
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRyco View Post
    The problem is not that you are wrong with your comparisons, it's because you are right, actually. The thing is, you are comparing yourself with the already OP'd specs
    ...which are the only specs people play in PVP.
    Yeah I assume if you compare Vulcanist to Necromancer you might think it's in decent shape, but no one plays necro, so what does that tell you?

    People play the Op/FOTM specs in PVP, if you play anything else you're gimped.

    You have to compare a calling's best souls against the other calling's best souls, and Vulcanist just doesn't cut it.

    Vulcanist should be the primalist "OP" soul that people would use in PVP, but it just isn't there.

    It's a game where people play paragon and shaman and inquisitor and marksman pyro and all that, you can't defend primalist by calling all these souls OP and saying well if you compare it to Ranger, Elementalist or Paladin, it's not doing so bad!

    It's currently not on par with the other souls it'll face.
    Why do you think these souls are played in the first place. They all have high damage, lots of CC's/anti CC ( the core of PVP, burst and cc/ccbreak ).

    If primalist is to take a great spot on a PVP team as DPS, they need to have the same. Burst and CC/AntiCC, and I don't mean a freaking root, or a stun so short it's little more than an interrupt.

    You don't fix primalist by removing burst and CC's from the other classes... That's just destroying PVP.

    You fix primalist by giving them similar tools. CCs and AntiCCs are part of PVP.
    Vulcanist doesn't seem to be part of it tho.

  3. #63
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Please balance Primalist.
    http://prntscr.com/a23e69

    Please balance Primalist. (And resists, even though ethereal beam ignores resist lol.)
    http://prntscr.com/a1pqwz

    Please balance Primalist.
    http://prntscr.com/a1i25a

  4. #64
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    43k crits that ticks 3 times?
    heh. that could one-shot a poorly geared tank if you don't get interrupted

  5. #65
    Shadowlander Darkwolf9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Please balance Primalist.
    http://prntscr.com/a1i25a
    how
    Queen of Faeblight,
    Kelii - Gwali - Wigglypuff - Nubbystubby- 4/4 HM CoA (Seastone best stone <3 )

  6. #66
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Please balance Primalist.
    http://prntscr.com/a3efwy

  7. #67
    Rift Disciple Ballzyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    188

    Default

    one 3 min healing parse ( not full pvp gear yet )

    http://imgur.com/gpIyNTM

    4k elo crew since this week end.

    5 char > 4k elo

    Wait a sec.... damn it useless!

    Diamond On BnS much more Usefull
    Last edited by Ballzyboy; 02-15-2016 at 09:55 AM.

  8. #68
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Please balance Primalist.
    http://prntscr.com/a3v0hb

  9. #69
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    everytime this thread is bumped I can't help but think that when Trion finally "fix" primalist they'll only nerf ethereal beam by 60% in PVP, but keep everything else unchanged.

  10. #70
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    209

    Default PvP QQ

    Yeah, I see a lot of QQ about Ethereal Beam, and death logs showing minimal attempts to mitigate it killing the poster, but I've gone through entire WFs without killing a single person with EthBeam. A good healer, someone interrupting or draining me, and my Vulcanist is pretty much chopped liver. EthBeam isn't any more OP than a lot of other burst options other classes have, it's just Ethereal damage (oooh!!) and a single cast that complainers can point at and say "Unfair! I need to line up two or three abilities to get that kind of damage!"...

    If they do nerf EthBeam, they'd better damn well buff Skill Shot.

  11. #71
    Plane Touched Peachezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Ethereal beam is now a patron only ability

  12. #72
    Ascendant Xclvsive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachezz View Post
    Ethereal beam is now a patron only ability
    That joke was so last week m8
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

  13. #73
    Plane Touched Peachezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    That joke was so last week m8
    So is saying m8

  14. #74
    Ascendant Xclvsive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachezz View Post
    So is saying m8
    m8 is boundless m8
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

  15. #75
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Please balance Primalist.
    http://prntscr.com/a4d2kf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts