+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: Warfronts

Soulwalker

Default Warfronts

I've played on Deepwood and Seastone so far, and it seems that the WF queue times throughout the day are horrendous while leveling. My gf and I LOVE to pvp while we level, but it's hard to find any pvp when WF seem so rare. Does anyone know which server has the best WF queue times for levelers?

Server is irrelevant because queues are shared

Get max level, then queue times are short

Soulwalker

Oh that's sad. Is the queue time faster for a certain faction perhaps? Because I'm not quite sure how the mercing system works, or if there's a way to speed up queues. Or are we just doomed to long queues (longest was two hours so far).

EDIT: Will it be faster if we solo queue at the same time as opposed to queueing as a group?
    Last edited by MintyFreshx; 01-22-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MintyFreshx View Post
    Oh that's sad. Is the queue time faster for a certain faction perhaps? Because I'm not quite sure how the mercing system works, or if there's a way to speed up queues. Or are we just doomed to long queues (longest was two hours so far).

EDIT: Will it be faster if we solo queue at the same time as opposed to queueing as a group?
    Queue time isn't affected by faction. Queue time really comes down to population. The majority of the population is 65 so that's where the fastest queue times are. Yes, you're queues would be faster if you queued separately, but there's no guarantee you'll be on the same team.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Getting in the 60's brackets should reduce you wait time some. 65 kicks quickly though.
    Azteck@Deepwod
    <Orden del Temple>

I feel you on this one. I have leveled up alot of different callings as of late to find this recurring issue. I want to get just a little taste of each to see what best fits my playstyle. I enjoy all of them and its hard for me to decide what I like atm. admittedly i'm partial to rogue's playstyle and don't see this changing anytime soon. I find PvP gives a different type of dynamic to playstyle for each calling. PVE is constantly in the game in almost every aspect but the freedom with PvP is different and would really attract more diverse playstyles if perhaps a different scaling category for pvpers of all levels could participate in. PVE will always be my favorite, but PvP is growing on me in a big way.
    Niriena, Kearlet, Smilely, Rium

Rift Disciple

Bring back XP lock.
    dibs@pveshard
    RIP guyhax/horsesock

Try playing low level PvP on the weekends. Queue times tend to be much shorter.
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

+ Reply to Thread