+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Blighted 7x in a row

  1. #1
    Plane Touched Peachezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    225

    Default Blighted 7x in a row

    Last night I got blighted 4 times in a row on my cleric and 7 times in a row the night before on my warrior. Is this happening to anyone else or am I just incredibly unlucky? I just want to use my charges

  2. #2
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    i'd consider that very lucky actually. can we get a blighted +200% favor bonus weekend?
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

  3. #3
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Blighted is awful. My least favorite even over tomb. Map is too choppy, too small, and too easy to turtle. Almost all my matches go to timer because you get like 10 people on each team defending and 5 people flipping flags

  4. #4
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Blighted is awful. My least favorite even over tomb. Map is too choppy, too small, and too easy to turtle. Almost all my matches go to timer because you get like 10 people on each team defending and 5 people flipping flags
    http://imgur.com/a/Qg2Yd

    maps fine

    git gud
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

  5. #5
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Blighted is amazing when you have good 1v1 or 2v2 melee specs and hyung isn't in it with his asian premade.

  6. #6
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    blighted is basically fun for anything other then objectives. Run in and pretend its the team death match you never had.

    Then of course people just turtle cause its the only place the pug zerg can fit and you're kinda just left with a 15 min match of killing 1 adventurous person at a time in between your one point and mid.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Coldsprite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    252

    Default

    This happened to me too! I was playing on my rogue and queue after queue I ended up in blighted - maybe about 7 times as well before it finally put me in a different warfront. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

  8. #8
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Blighted is awful. My least favorite even over tomb. Map is too choppy, too small, and too easy to turtle. Almost all my matches go to timer because you get like 10 people on each team defending and 5 people flipping flags
    Blighted really isn't all that bad compared to Tomb. It at least allows for some opportunities for you to make last minute victories when the other team's caught off guard. I do see the turlting after 1-2 caps however. Makes the match kinda meh, but flipping flags/1v1ing people in between points can be fun.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

  9. #9
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Blighted is amazing when you have good 1v1 or 2v2 melee specs and hyung isn't in it with his asian premade.
    TRUUUUU

    /10char
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

  10. #10
    Plane Walker Baalthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/Qg2Yd

    maps fine

    git gud
    im with ecru. one of my fav maps
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

  11. #11
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/Qg2Yd

    maps fine

    git gud
    i can get plenty of kbs in sin or nb the map still sucks and many of your screen shots prove my point of the match going to timer due to turtling
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 01-22-2016 at 07:54 AM.

  12. #12
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    i can get plenty of kbs in sin or nb the map still sucks and many of your screen shots prove my point of the match going to timer due to turtling
    sweet, so what's stopping you from having half your team's kb's, doing as much damage as the rest of your team combined, and winning the warfront in blighted?

    those were all in the past two weeks btw :^)
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

  13. #13
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    sweet, so what's stopping you from having half your team's kb's, doing as much damage as the rest of your team combined, and winning the warfront in blighted?

    those were all in the past two weeks btw :^)
    nothing is stopping me from that, doesnt mean the map is fun. You can do the same in tomb and scion, doesn't make those maps fun either.


    but idk, could possibly be the 1+mil heals received you have every match+ BIS gear? but who knows.

  14. #14
    Ascendant Zehne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    could possibly be the 1+mil heals received you have every match+ BIS gear? but who knows.
    Maybe you wouldn't know this because you don't heal, but as a healer i'd happily pour 1mil healing into someone doing >3mil damage st.

    normally I get on teams where I have to pour 3mil healing into people doing 1mil damage.

  15. #15
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    nothing is stopping me from that, doesnt mean the map is fun. You can do the same in tomb and scion, doesn't make those maps fun either.
    the map is fun because it actually allows you to pvp outside of the pew pew 15v15 ranged ****fest every warfront is today. you can actually play whatever spec you want and do well rather than be forced into a specific spec based on the map or which specs the other team is running. it's good for ranged dps who know the map and can kite on it well and it's good for melee because it allows you to actually use your surroundings to your advantage, forcing other players into melee while also giving you an easy out at certain parts of the map if you happen to get overwhelmed, while on any other map they would have plenty of area to gain distance on you/chase you, probably running back behind the safety of their zerg as marksman like you do the moment someone looks in your general direction.

    if that was too difficult for you to understand, it allows you to pvp however the **** you want and still do well if you aren't terrible, know the map, can move well, and are aware of your surroundings.

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    but idk, could possibly be the 1+mil heals received you have every match+ BIS gear? but who knows.
    hmm yeah a healer healing someone who is better than you at killing things, i wonder why they'd do that lol xD
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts