+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Blighted 7x in a row

Champion of Telara

I had the same issue the other day and got 9 Karthans in a row. Last week I had days where I was getting 5 or 6 Ghars or Bronzes in a row. It's like the random button got broke, lol
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Peachezz View Post
    Last night I got blighted 4 times in a row on my cleric and 7 times in a row the night before on my warrior. Is this happening to anyone else or am I just incredibly unlucky? I just want to use my charges
    My conspiracy theory #821: RR is secretly trolling us, giving us the same wf over and over for his entertainment.

I'd be a naughty Dev i think, trolling friends in game when in the mood.
    Genrii@Deepwood
    I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude. Yani Tseng
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

I had ELEVEN Bronze Turd Wfs in a row once.

Bronze Turd: the Warfront that will not flush.

Yesterday, I had 11 Whitefall Steppes in row. Right after that, I had 3-4 times Karthan Ridge and then again 6-7 times Whitefall Steppes. I conclude some range was trying to avoid melee friendly map(s).

That, or someone just wanted to mess with my patience.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRyco View Post
    Yesterday, I had 11 Whitefall Steppes in row. Right after that, I had 3-4 times Karthan Ridge and then again 6-7 times Whitefall Steppes. I conclude some range was trying to avoid melee friendly map(s).

That, or someone just wanted to mess with my patience.
    was guns for hire whitefall/karthan? if so that will happen because people are specific queuing those maps after their randoms are done. If you do find that an issue just skip a pop. Queue all, skip the first one that pops up and take the 2nd one.
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 01-26-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Champion of Telara

Was karthan/codex this week.
    Haven't had a Bronze pop since last week. Of course, now I've cursed myself
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Peachezz View Post
    Well I'm glad you all like this map. I'm not sure why I don't. Maybe because I'm always alone running to their flag with no one to heal and I can't kill anyone as dps. I usually end up defending a point until the zerg comes along and tramples me
    I feel you. I try to lead by example (along with marking their base the minimap) by heading straight to their base. Sometimes some people follow, sometimes they don't. Whether I enjoy BA depends entirely on the quality of my team. If I get an aggressive team, chances are I'll have a blast - win or lose.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I like the map sometimes. I'll go for the flag, but I refuse to pick it up. I was in a match where I picked it up and the enemy got ours. We just sat at our respective bases for the rest of the match. It was worse than Bronze Tomb.
    You can always drop the flag at any time. Just announce it to the team 10+ seconds before you do.

I enjoy playing in Blighted as well but I'd be sick of it if I get it seven times in a row. Lol.
    Serale@Faeblight

Never got the Blighted hatred . Was always a pretty rad map.

Guess It's because I was a Rogue!
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3