+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Warfront Ideas

Default New Warfront Ideas

I apologize in advance if one of these ideas has been talked about already, as I did not do background research to find if other people had already discussed one of these. Regardless, these are some warfront ideas I had in mind, feel free to share your thoughts! Thank you!

1) Elimination
    Up to 10 players
    10 players join in at the start of the match. It is a free-for-all match up to 10 deaths. If you get eliminated you may leave the warfront. Last man standing wins. (Stealth is banned due to risk of refusing to fight) (Players who do not attack an opponent player within 5 minutes of match time get disqualified)

2) Free-for-all
    Up to 10 players
    5 minute match with a ffa game in play. Person with the highest score, wins. (Highest score until the end of the 5 minute time period)

3) Base Pace
    Up to 15 players on each team
    A double sided basing match in which each team needs to take control of the center base flag by right clicking it and capturing it for 5 seconds un interrupted. Team that holds the flag for 7 minutes wins. (Or has the most time until the 20 minutes or so time period is up)

4) Golden Gun
    Up to 10 players
    One player becomes the golden gunner at the start of the match. The golden gunner has a buff placed on them increasing their healing/dps by a great amount(not armor just those two) That player is against everyone else. Everyone else has to hunt that person down. The person who killing blows the golden gunner then BECOMES the golden gunner (you can be this more than once). The game continues until a person reaches a certain amount of score to win, OR, the timer runs out. The person with the highest score at the end of the timer wins.

5) Tug of War
    Up to 15 players on each side
    A map in which is a long strip with two teams spawning on both sides (Team Red <- Team Blue ->) One player on each team is assigned the Flag. The objective of the game is to try and get your person with the flag over the other team's base line. If the flag carrier does not fight/move in a 3 minute time period, he or she is kicked out of the game and a new flag carrier is assigned. This is all about pushing and pressure. Team that has pushed the other team back far enough as when the flag carrier can cross the line without getting lit up wins. Best of 2 points to win warfront. 20 Minute match.
    Ya boy Car
    Warfront Spanker

Judging from how long it takes to fix Bronze tomb, that many WFs would require a years worth of work.

Plane Walker

1) Stealth is an integral part of rogue DPS. Also no mention of combat stealths, like the ones that warriors and Harb has (for whatever reason I still have no clue). Also may heavily favor tank-hybrids since it's free-for-all, and certain classes have superior tank hybrids than others. You also have players who may simply gang up on other players to eliminate them first, before fighting themselves.

2) Just too vague, what will give you the highest score? Again, people will also collectively target players they don't want to win.

3) This just sounds boring. The person holding the flag is a tank, the rest heals. Whoever clicks first wins. Granted even if you have tanks on either side or you have one team that is clearly superior than the other, it's just a mindless parse. Also, we already have a better-paced version of that warfront: Black Garden.

4) This one sounds okay, given that you have an objective to kill the 'golden gunner'.

5) Somewhat interesting concept, but I could see a lot of loopholes given how creatively you can use port/escape abilities like Marksman's [Retreat] to beyond the enemy's side.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Elimination and free for all would be no premades allowed...pretty much every game with pvp has free for all matches..how it plays out is for the players to decide.
    Ya boy Car
    Warfront Spanker

The Stealth on rogue can have a timer on it in the warfront. Since I agree it is a vital part of rogue dps and gameplay..Tanks..hmm. Could debuff tanks a bit tbh, just to equalize it out, but thats for TRION to decide.
    Ya boy Car
    Warfront Spanker

+ Reply to Thread