+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is CQ dead?

Default Is CQ dead?

Took about 4-5 months off. When I left, CQ always had some PM action. If you wanted to get a group it wasnt hard. I am finding now, after a few weeks back, that it is just a fast cap and win endeavor. This is lame imo. It also makes the win weekly way too easy to get, and the conquest carnage impossible. I humbly ask that CQ have some sort of incentive to do it again, and that if there is nothing more planned for CQ just do away with it and give us more warfront weeklies instead. It doesnt have to be CQ power because I have no doubt there would be enough QQ to fill the Nile River, but instead maybe double favor for kills or SOMETHING. Also to the pvp community that I appreciate so much I ask is this dead CQ due to a lack of players or what? What happened?
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Baalthorne View Post
    give us more warfront weeklies instead.
    warfront weeklies that give 100k favors and 0 PVE currency pls.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Baalthorne View Post
    Took about 4-5 months off. When I left, CQ always had some PM action. If you wanted to get a group it wasnt hard. I am finding now, after a few weeks back, that it is just a fast cap and win endeavor. This is lame imo. It also makes the win weekly way too easy to get, and the conquest carnage impossible. I humbly ask that CQ have some sort of incentive to do it again, and that if there is nothing more planned for CQ just do away with it and give us more warfront weeklies instead. It doesnt have to be CQ power because I have no doubt there would be enough QQ to fill the Nile River, but instead maybe double favor for kills or SOMETHING. Also to the pvp community that I appreciate so much I ask is this dead CQ due to a lack of players or what? What happened?
    Its been dead. They never fixed it...correctly that is. And its a complete joke and failure. Has been for a few years now.

There are about 30 people who will argue with me on this point, but even thats pushing it. These same people I'll never see in a wf.

Not the players fault-we've been telling Rift its a failure for years and a joke, and its ever declining numbers proved it. They just never listened to feedback.

Shadowlander

Being in CQ feels like you're doing some old outdated content. Just feels weird to me to even be in it. Then again, Rift itself feels pretty outdated now.

+ Reply to Thread