+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By ecru
  • 1 Post By Dahliablood

Thread: 10k+ sentinel: a rift video of rift healing

Default 10k+ sentinel: a rift video of rift healing

i'm not very good but here's a warfront i clipped from my stream a few nights ago.

i heal a few times a week but i'm not terrible at it so hopefully someone can take something away from this that might help them out.

spec: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#p...y/mk2w/qq|TJP0

please be kind.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Plane Walker

Nice! I remember that I switched to Sab partway through this match, but I don't think that went too well given how easily you healed everyone back up

Edit: That save around 9:30 was pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Wonski; 01-17-2016 at 12:57 AM.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Nice vid man, do one of puri next.

many potato , much wow.

you did great. opposite team did nothing to stop you. guess thats NA pvp. shamefully enough,EU pvp is getting there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    many potato , much wow.

you did great. opposite team did nothing to stop you. guess thats NA pvp. shamefully enough,EU pvp is getting there too.
    ranged meta contributes a lot to not getting focused, healing is pretty ezmode atm since no one dares to move up close enough to target a healer in the back when it means being tab targeted and focused down by 10 ranged dps at once
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Sword of Telara

Hmm, I can't seem to get near that kind of output using puri, I'd be interested to know what kind of numbers you manage. I think I'm far too stingy with FoL and DF swapping.

Out of curiosity, what does your breakdown kinda look like? How much/which procs are you using?
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Hmm, I can't seem to get near that kind of output using puri, I'd be interested to know what kind of numbers you manage. I think I'm far too stingy with FoL and DF swapping.

Out of curiosity, what does your breakdown kinda look like? How much/which procs are you using?
    no healing procs at all, all my weapons are dps and i'm using the t1 shielding trinket, so everything on the meter is actual output from the spec itself.

typical breakdown is 20-30% (30 is super high though) divine favor, the rest crucial/healing invocations, then healer's blessing, faith rewarded, healing flare/healing breath, usually 800hps or so from healing spray depending on the warfront, etc. nothing special or out of the ordinary really. i can try to ss the actual breakdown next time i heal.

edit; forgot that the wand has a healing proc, not sure how much of my output that is atm though. proc ticks for 382 i believe (or 250, not sure what impacts this)
    Last edited by ecru; 01-17-2016 at 06:50 AM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Sword of Telara

The t1 shielding trinket actually seems rather powerful if you consider the shielding it does. On my lolworthily geared primalist I got it from a weekly patron box and it's been around ~5% of my consumed shielding/healing output before. Or so my tweaks to riftmeter say...
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Lack of abs here is very disappointing.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    The t1 shielding trinket actually seems rather powerful if you consider the shielding it does. On my lolworthily geared primalist I got it from a weekly patron box and it's been around ~5% of my consumed shielding/healing output before. Or so my tweaks to riftmeter say...
    I was using the T1 shielding trinket, but then I swapped to the AoE heals trinket and I've found it to be a bit more useful, especially for zerg matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Plane Walker

Top healing tip:
    Play the first few mins as dps then switch.
    you can slip under the radar for most if not all the match.

Or do the opposite, start as heals and get marked then realise your team isnt worth healing and switch to dps and still get killed mercilessly for the entire match
    I guess you could switch heals to tank and have all the nubs beat on your healer marked posterior.

Edit - cant say ***
    Last edited by Horgrym; 01-17-2016 at 09:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread