+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Favor "drop rate" (Conspiracy)

Default Favor "drop rate" (Conspiracy)

I don't know if its just me but does it not seem like you get less Favor now from WFs then before?

I remember getting 4-5k or at least 3.5k from a win and between 1.5-3k for a lose. Now its more like 1k (lose) 2.5-3.5k (win)

If I had to guess Id say its 20-25% less than before. Or is it just my imagination ?

Not to mention the removal of weekly PvP Favor rewards, but that's another story.
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

Plane Walker

Some wf, like blackgarden, seem to give very poor favour.
    A boost would be appreciated!
    Or how about some free favour pots eh trion? Eh? Eh eh eh eh

Ascendant

don't think I've seen a difference, but favor rewards seem very random/inconsistent at times.

I would need to browse through my folder, but I'm pretty sure I have screenshots that can 'prove' (or at least strongly hint) that win/loss, my killing blows and our team killing blows aren't the only factors.

You know, stuff like, you win a 15 minutes game, get 14 killing blows out of your team's 50, 4k favors.
    Then you win another game, 8 minutes, you have3KB out of your team 18, 5k favors, What?

If there's a logic to it I just haven't found it yet.

So today/yesterday I spend a good few hours playing with the +50% Favor bonus and even discounting the loses how is it that I only got around 3-4k for WIN and 1-1.5k for LOSE ? How is that +50% ??? those are normal rates!

But that only confirms my suspicion that Trion skims on Favor ever since Warmonger came out.

Not Cool Trion!

I will be taking a break till 3.6(?) fix your **** please!

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ninnisina View Post
    So today/yesterday I spend a good few hours playing with the +50% Favor bonus and even discounting the loses how is it that I only got around 3-4k for WIN and 1-1.5k for LOSE ? How is that +50% ??? those are normal rates!

But that only confirms my suspicion that Trion skims on Favor ever since Warmonger came out.

Not Cool Trion!

I will be taking a break till 3.6(?) fix your **** please!
    I think that 50% bonus applies to the base favor and it's additive with other bonuses (perk, patron, vial, ect.)
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Phs

Unoriginal idea #5753

How about Favour on pvp weeklies.

Quote Originally Posted by Phs View Post
    Unoriginal idea #5753

How about Favour on pvp weeklies.
    I don't know why they took it away in the first place.

Bring back weekly favor!

For the person who was confused, Warfront Accolades (Killing Spree, Savior, Juggernaut, Total Control, Death Wish ect) all award individual amounts of Prestige and Favor, which can skew your total favor/prestige gain, you don't just get it from kills.

In general I see lower favor gain from warfronts, but that's not due to a change in favor awarded, it's due to heal stacking being the meta, and lower over all team ability/accomplishments compared to even Storm Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    For the person who was confused, Warfront Accolades (Killing Spree, Savior, Juggernaut, Total Control, Death Wish ect) all award individual amounts of Prestige and Favor, which can skew your total favor/prestige gain, you don't just get it from kills.
    Well I am usually the best heal on my team and mostly best heal overall still I was ending up at the bottom of the "favor ladder" lately, I cant imagine I am the only one without Patron bonuses and Favor Vials etc.

I was wondering when I turned in some weeklies about favor too. And then I looked closely and couldn't help laughing about Xp for a 65 level quest. I'll trade the Xp for favor please. TYVM.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Ascendant

Looking over my screenshots from last March: 1234 favour is my lowest gain, from a loss where I entered midway through the battle. Others on my team had even lower gains, despite being there from the beginning.

Of course, I am a Patron, so that gives me a wee boost.

As for wins: 6k - 6.5k were the norm for me in March. I'll have to see what they are now.
    Last edited by Nefelia; 01-17-2016 at 04:48 AM.

Just did a Black Garden this is the result.. I entered with my team being 400 to 200 behind, I end up carrying it to a victory with 500 to 480 and with 2.5 Mil heals (next best had 1.5mil). I end up with the lowest Favor on my team ;( despite single handily winning the game

Favor "drop rate" (Conspiracy)-lowfavor.jpg

Yes I know I joined past the half way point.. but without me the game would have been lost and my performance surely deserves a better reward. If this was just a one-off I would ignore it.. but lately I've been seeing my Favor gain way below what I used to get and way below my contribution to the team. Something is not right here, maybe its just that healing isn't as "favored" by Trion

Edit: I've made screenshot of the last 10 games and in every one I am among the lowest Favor gainers in my team and consistently below average despite always being a top healer and completing objectives. I don't know what it is but it's making a bad situation(favor grind) into a really bad situation where not even top performance gives me any benefits ;(
    Last edited by Ninnisina; 01-17-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Telaran

I have not seen a change in the 50% bonus..... I've used favor vials and seem to hardly notice. the losing team defiantly gets stiffed on favor, and on a night were you loose 19 out of 20..... you get my point. I think everyone is now paying attention to favor more than before because they can use it to buy more than recon vials

Quote Originally Posted by Ninnisina View Post
    Edit: I've made screenshot of the last 10 games and in every one I am among the lowest Favor gainers in my team and consistently below average despite always being a top healer and completing objectives. I don't know what it is but it's making a bad situation(favor grind) into a really bad situation where not even top performance gives me any benefits ;(
    Are you a Patron?
    Do you have Treasure Map unlocked from loyalty rewards?
    Are you in a guild that has the Favor gain increased perk?

There is also vials to increase Favor gain.

As a healer I definitely feel shafted

Favor "drop rate" (Conspiracy)-heal_001.jpg

Game ends in Tie largely thx to me, 7+ mil heals next best is around 3+ mil time played 100% and the only people with lower favor than me are those who entered in the middle ;( even among my team I am in the lower 1/3.

Max favor was 11k average around 4k, yes my team had 1/2 kills less but you cant contribute to that much as a healer.

I feel like I deserved at least 4k+ instead of the 2.9k
    Last edited by Ninnisina; 01-20-2016 at 01:36 PM.

i did start a similar topic before this one has started. still feel like some1 was tempering with favor per match. or maybe i just need some1 to point a finger at because 3k per wf means a bit to many wfs in order to get the gear i want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast