+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fallse
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: Ocho

Default Ocho

There is thread after thread about the discontent with WF and BT ... can we get some feedback on these wf's? IE do the devs think the issues need fixing and if so when can we expect a fix?

As always thanks

Fallse

I don't play this game anymore and have even stopped reading a lot.

But as a vague observer I feel I can semi-confidently say that this Bronze Tomb place sounds pretty janky and screwed up.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post

But as a vague observer I feel I can semi-confidently say that this Bronze Tomb place sounds pretty janky and screwed up.
    Bronze Tomb is actually my favorite WF

I saw 1 glitch 1 time, when the winning team could'nt capture the nodes, so it ended up in a tie

But its fun, intense, and use diversion, and movement/tanking builds

When 1 team on Defense goes all tank/healing, your offensive teams is suppose to run most ALL dps/movement/Cc Specs

The crossing of the paths, are pretty awesome, When i lead in that wf, if we took north, i call to all go south for second, defensive teams gets confused lol

Also , when we move forward, I stay in the middle, and unload all my cc, and only that, to give time to my team =o

Sincerely, Exxy

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post

You post a LOT for someone who quit months (years?) ago

Bronze Tomb is a great WF if it worked without bugs and IF it was winnable! there is a 80% chance of a Tie in this WF, even if one team is waaaay stronger than the other it's still a likely tie. The conditions for winning it are pure luck based.
    If you are not bleeding then you are not trying hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ninnisina View Post
    Bronze Tomb is a great WF if it worked without bugs and IF it was winnable! there is a 80% chance of a Tie in this WF, even if one team is waaaay stronger than the other it's still a likely tie. The conditions for winning it are pure luck based.
    That is'nt true, I very rarely gets ties in BT!

Yes, when u have 2 teams, that dont know the wf well, it can happen

But when i lead, i have multiple strategies, that makes it hard to tie up

if we cant get last crystal, i call everyone to switch to heal and aoe dps

Etc, Often little things like that are the difference =o

Love, Exxy

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    Bronze Tomb is actually my favorite WF

I saw 1 glitch 1 time, when the winning team could'nt capture the nodes, so it ended up in a tie

But its fun, intense, and use diversion, and movement/tanking builds

When 1 team on Defense goes all tank/healing, your offensive teams is suppose to run most ALL dps/movement/Cc Specs
    I've seen you comment positively so much about BT I'd almost believe you're trolling for.. God knows why.

I've game-breaking glitches 5 or 6 times in... I don't know, maybe 80 bronzetomb games ( the glitch you,re talking about ), and standard bugs in about half of these.

If you've only seen it happen once, you're very lucky.

Also I have now 46 ties on my main-ish characters and I'm pretty sure I had (LOW) single-digit ties before Bronze Tomb was added to the rotation.
    Even the games that can/should end in tie a lot ( WF and KR ) rarely do.

And at last... About your heal/tank vs DPS thing...
    If the defending team has 20 tanks/healers, you're never capping the last point even if you're all DPS, unless you're 4 x 5 man premades who know how to assist/focus the same guy 20 times in a row. (bit more than that actually, given respawns).

Getting random pugs to focus 1 guy MIGHT work once or twice, but it doesn't take much longer before everyone goes into "I DO WHAT I WANT" mode.

I mean compare the WF turtling strat. See how often it works even when the entire enemy team is in your spawn?
    Well, in BT there's 5 more players ( more turtle-y, helps the defense ), there's cannons, the relic is 2x longer to cap... and in the WF turtling strat it's just 1 tank and 3-4 healers, not like 6 tanks and 14 healers like people could do in BT, yet it works.

+ Reply to Thread