+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Alalra
  • 3 Post By Gilgad

Thread: Devs?

Default Devs?

Do they devs even care about the PvP community? Seriously, legit question...Only change to PvP in over a year has been the Broken Tomb, (please disable that garbage...) and the warmonger upgrades, which still do nothing against the raiders that come for easy marks because its only a T2 equivalent, (Tell me again how Raid gear gets down bolstered when i consistently get 1 shotted, and not just me but plenty of other PVP only people i know), we still get thrown into losing WF's and by losing i mean your team has 200 points, other team has 950 points, and you lose before you can even zone in. Theres still no real way to deal with AFK players, they can jump or hit a buff and POOF! magically not AFK anymore, (Can there not be a system based on some kind of damage or healing done to another player implemented?) The grind for marks is atrocious..its either grind for favor to get your marks to get your weapon, or forget the weapon and upgrade your gear, virtually impossible to do both. The last real change was when they got rid of valor/ vengeance...
    Not a QQ thread, just legitimately asking. I'm fully aware the raiders will always take priority in any MMO because all of us PVPers are toxic, trash, umm "too lazy to grind for our gear like "real" players"..heard that from a few raiders..
    Bottom line PVPers are patrons too, some of us do PVE content, the way the weeklies are we have too...Some of us even RP. We are not all toxic, we are not all QQ'ers, we just want our far share of the devs attention, and maybe at least some kind of acknowledgement that they understand our concerns.
    Just saying....
    Jenxx@Faeblight
    Nemysys@Faeblight
    Sammentha@Faeblight
    Idly wandering through the world....

I can sympathise with this post. I think it's stupid that they introduce warmonger weapons and yet primalists don't even get an ice zerker proc, the one reason people buy warmonger weapons.

It's just pure laziness.

Default Sidenote

It occured to me, i may need to add a bit to my previous post before the trolls wake up and crawl out from under their respective bridges.

Yes, the Devs do an amazing job with other aspects of the game...Minion system, Affinity system, i'm sure they do all kinds of wonderful things with teh dungeons and raids and what not.
    Yes i know how hard they have to work and how many lines of code they have to look through to fix one little bug.
    Yes i am aware how any time the server crashes, or theres a massive bug they have to work overtime.
    This thread is not about what they do right. I've done other threads patting them on the back in the past...This is not one of thsoe threads, nor is it a "troll" thread, or a "rage/ QQ" thread.
    That said...I'm off to get rekt in some WF's...
    Jenxx@Faeblight
    Nemysys@Faeblight
    Sammentha@Faeblight
    Idly wandering through the world....

Rift Disciple

It's simple really, they don't care about PVP because it's not making them money.
    Honestly I wouldn't be anywhere near as pissed if they just disabled Broken Tomb.
    I can understand them focusing on milking cash, that's what businesses are for... They have to fund their new games somehow...
    But... The decision to not disable Broken Tomb, I just can't understand...
    Last edited by Riseofseren; 01-13-2016 at 10:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread