+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SprawlnBrawl
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Thread: How many people actually pvp in this game?

Shadowlander

Default How many people actually pvp in this game?

I'm queueing right now in the 60-64 bracket, and it's literally the same 10-20 ppl over and over again. Are there only like 100 ppl in this game that pvp?

The non 65 brackets have less people in them in general. It also depends on the time you're playing. Off peak hours in a lower level bracket can be the way you described.
    Allegory@Deepwood
    Nuances@Deepwood R.I.P <Nephilim>

Shadowlander

Define off peak? I was queueing on Friday and Saturday night.

Be glad you got some queue pops. I see a lot of people complaining in the chat that it takes ages for below-65 pvp to pop. Which makes sense, as most people are at 65 doing endgame, and wfs are bad for leveling if you are in a hurry, there's much more efficient ways to go about it.

So yeah, pvp population below 65 is bad. At 65 the waiting time is very short, and there's a good variety of people playing. At least whenever I go for it

wait til lvl 65.

Quote Originally Posted by lavatsunami1 View Post
    I'm queueing right now in the 60-64 bracket, and it's literally the same 10-20 ppl over and over again. Are there only like 100 ppl in this game that pvp?
    people who would level alts via pvp do not play alts anymore due to new gear grind, lower brackets were much more active prior to f2p

Shadowlander

Thanks for the responses everyone. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same at 65. It get's pretty boring when you can already tell the outcome of a match because you've memorized who's good and bad in a certain bracket.

How many people actually pvp in this game?
    two or three.
    the rest gave up and are afk at the respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Thanks for the responses everyone. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't the same at 65. It get's pretty boring when you can already tell the outcome of a match because you've memorized who's good and bad in a certain bracket.
    not much changes at 65 q's are faster but wf are filled with afkers trying to get thier random win in before raid time.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Rift Disciple

Fewer people are playing PVP now that the sparkle quest is just about over.
    Ever since Broken Tomb came out, I've noticed either longer queues or constantly being dropped into almost finished games or just plain uneven games.

Today I spent 17mins solo queueing for all maps except Broken Tomb, Blighted Antichamber and Port Scion which ended up just putting me into a 150-1000 match. The match after that took around 5mins to find then put me into a 270-1000 game...
    I stopped PVP until reset and tried using up a random charge, only to be put into the 2 maps I was trying to avoid... First game ofc being Broken Tomb completely bugged out and wouldn't let us do objectives...

Under 65 PVP I wouldn't really bother with these days although I did do most of my leveling from PVP when I was leveling up. People used to do low level PVP all the time back then...
    Last edited by Riseofseren; 01-12-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Approximately 2,043,549.3
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Once you hit 65 WF que times usually pop in under a minute. You also get the caches at lvl 65
    Niriena, Kearlet, Smilely, Rium

Quote Originally Posted by khaleesy View Post
    wait til lvl 65.
    Wait til 65, then you can pvp against same 200 players every evening.

Ascendant

Same thing in the 50-59 bracket. I can play 5 games a night and it's always the exact same 10 people in the 5 games..

Most people are level 65, and most people who aren't level 65 don't pvp.

Well most people who are level 65 don't PVP either, but it's even worse before because no one actually cares about the pre-65 game, people just want to get to 65 as fast as possible.

That's MMO's for you.

At 65 PVP pops super fast and you aside from a few pvp superstars who queue like 12 hours a day, you don't get the same names a lot.
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; 01-13-2016 at 10:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread