+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Any Shaman Buffs Would Ruin PVP

  1. #1
    Plane Touched Liandell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    282

    Default Any Shaman Buffs Would Ruin PVP

    Right now there is a plan to substantially improve shamans, particularly with an automatic crit on their burst. PVP does not need a 1 shot class. Old tempest, SL paragon and current primalist do this, but the new Shaman would be even stronger with higher burst.

    Keep the Shaman buffs for pve but disable the automatic crit chance, at the very least, in pvp.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Xclvsive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,445

    Default

    I laughed.

    I guess no one knows how shaman even works before they say nerf it. SHAMAN ALREADY FORCE CRITS IT'S BURST... HELLO?

    This change won't change shaman burst in pvp, but rather the sustained damage. If anything it will reduce the burst of shaman because they are taking some damage off of courage of the panther.

    Know facts before making a troll post.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 01-12-2016 at 12:46 PM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

  3. #3
    Plane Touched Liandell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    I laughed.

    I guess no one knows how shaman even works before they say buff it. SHAMAN ALREADY FORCE CRITS IT'S BURST... HELLO?

    This change won't change shaman burst in pvp, but rather the sustained damage. If anything it will reduce the burst of shaman because they are taking some damage off of courage of the panther.

    Know facts before making a troll post.
    I know you're on a quest to defend your overpowered class. Shaman is already the most competitive melee spec in Rift. Buffs to this class are just pandering to bads.

  4. #4
    Ascendant butkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liandell View Post
    I know you're on a quest to defend your overpowered class. Shaman is already the most competitive melee spec in Rift. Buffs to this class are just pandering to bads.
    i just noticed your sig -
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

  5. #5
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liandell View Post
    I know you're on a quest to defend your overpowered class. Shaman is already the most competitive melee spec in Rift. Buffs to this class are just pandering to bads.
    Please stop, I'm laughing too hard causing co-workers to stop by my door and ask what is so very funny.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Liandell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    i just noticed your sig -
    Just paying tribute to the best warrior in rift.

  7. #7
    Rift Master Nantucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liandell View Post
    Shaman is already the most competitive melee spec in Rift. Buffs to this class are just pandering to bads.

    Sounds like the #1 and #2 reavers in the game need to learn to paragon!
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

  8. #8
    Plane Walker dayzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liandell View Post
    Shaman is already the most competitive melee spec in Rift
    you really have no idea what your talking about and your posting complete lies.

    get your facts straight bud.

  9. #9
    Ascendant butkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    Sounds like the #1 and #2 reavers in the game need to learn to paragon!
    hes just trolling and probably had his sig months ago trying to say i was fotm re roller. its funny because i played reaver before during and after the changes all the way back to beta.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

  10. #10
    Plane Touched Liandell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dayzed View Post
    you really have no idea what your talking about and your posting complete lies.

    get your facts straight bud.
    After seeing you pvp I know you're the exception, but buffing shaman would not improve rift's game play.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Yea OP you are wrong... the shaman buff will not change shaman burst at all. But instead of insane burst once every minute they just do it passively all the time guaranteed 100% no skill needed...
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 01-12-2016 at 03:22 PM.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Xclvsive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    Yea OP you are wrong... the shaman buff will not change shaman burst at all. But instead of insane burst once every minute they just do it passively all the time guaranteed 100% no skill needed...
    Yeah because we weren't critting massive blow at all before....

    smart.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 01-12-2016 at 03:37 PM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    Yeah because we weren't critting massive blow at all before....

    smart.
    I checked some videos and I saw quite a bit of shamans massive blow critting outside of RotN... are you playing your class correctly? Source... plenty of crits outside of RotN...

    Someone really have no clue how RNG works.

    Durdur.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 01-12-2016 at 03:42 PM.

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Siggysig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    269

    Default

    The whiney QQ threads have started before the buffs have even gone live, wow.

  15. #15
    Plane Touched Liandell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    282

    Default

    The OP shaman community seems salty at my call for game-balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts