• 2 Post By Seatin
  • 1 Post By FateStayNight
  • 1 Post By DeLivia
  • 1 Post By Kartia
  • 1 Post By Genri
  • 1 Post By Fopod

Thread: Shaman PVP [A Video]

Default Shaman PVP [A Video]

After years of practising I'm almost as good as Bishopx! I wanted to show off my mediocre PVP skills so he would be proud.

Magical Shaman Video PVP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3D...ature=youtu.be

Pro players turn with the keyboard, right?

Enjoy

~ Seatin
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Ascendant

Nice vid enjoyed it. Wait till MB auto crits... highest single target with highest burst is always going to be good in pvp...
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 01-11-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Shaman so UP. You couldn't even get 20 kbs... Can't wait for those much needed Shaman buffs...

Great video though!

Im gona link this stuff to that buff shaman topic any case they missed it.

Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLivia View Post
    Shaman so UP. You couldn't even get 20 kbs... Can't wait for those much needed Shaman buffs...

Great video though!
    Maybe if Bishopx (King of Clerics) was still about he could teach me how to be good enough to get 20 kbs, alas I'll have to settle for mediocrity.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

I enjoy your vids! You have an excellent voice for commentary.
    Genrii@Deepwood
    I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude. Yani Tseng
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Why is there still no Seatin Warfront Announcer?

trion please
    Last edited by Fopod; 01-13-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Telaran

idk i feel like shaman needs gear to be atleast decent in pvp so u dont die in 3 seconds aswell as so u can burst ppl down thats why alot of ppl play inquisitor instead like myself because we dont really have the gear to do what ur doing in pvp. I have played my shaman spec myself a couple times in pvp and im in tier 1 and tier 2 raid gear atm (yes i kno dreambreaker is prob better but this is all i have) and the dmg ur doing with shaman compared to me is pretty insane gap of dmg.. my max hit with shaman was around 12k crit with the lvl 65 mastery skill and thats the highest ive seen it.. and ur doing what 17ks+ ? like jesus christ D:.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post
    idk i feel like shaman needs gear to be atleast decent in pvp so u dont die in 3 seconds aswell as so u can burst ppl down thats why alot of ppl play inquisitor instead like myself because we dont really have the gear to do what ur doing in pvp. I have played my shaman spec myself a couple times in pvp and im in tier 1 and tier 2 raid gear atm (yes i kno dreambreaker is prob better but this is all i have) and the dmg ur doing with shaman compared to me is pretty insane gap of dmg.. my max hit with shaman was around 12k crit with the lvl 65 mastery skill and thats the highest ive seen it.. and ur doing what 17ks+ ? like jesus christ D:.
    I think 26/27k is the biggest Massive Blow I've seen, just need to make a premade with a Beastmaster, Bard & Badass pockethealer and I'll be throwing those 30k+ crits everywhere.

+ Reply to Thread