+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: proposed changes still happening?

Rift Disciple

Default proposed changes still happening?

Before the holidays there was correspondence from trion to improve pvp and cost to gearing up. Are these issues still on the agenda? I am still holding off upgrading the item from the sparkle box and my seal because how expensive it is to upgrade them. It would be nice to know if I should still hold my breath. Same with pvp. Was the gear change the only change? When I saw some dev say there was time allocated in 3.5 for pvp I thought there will be improvement in matchmaking, map mechanics etc.

Hello? Devs?
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Rift Disciple

They improved our ability to buy PVP weapons with real money, what else could they possibly care about improving?

Well, other than adding trinkets you can buy with money, which I can't believe they didn't add. Trion can't even money grab properly.

Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    They improved our ability to buy PVP weapons with real money, what else could they possibly care about improving?

Well, other than adding trinkets you can buy with money, which I can't believe they didn't add. Trion can't even money grab properly.
    I'm actually at the point where I might actually buy a trinket if it was available. Running iGP every week and not having the rogue or warrior drop once since my first kill is driving me nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    Hello? Devs?

It's Sunday?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I'm actually at the point where I might actually buy a trinket if it was available. Running iGP every week and not having the rogue or warrior drop once since my first kill is driving me nuts.
    Yeah, my comment was only a semi-jab at Trion, I was actually sort of surprised that trinkets that upgrade to T2 procs weren't added along with weapons. I wouldn't pay money for it, but I would certainly pay 12 warmonger marks for it like I did with the wand on my mage and ice-zerker on my rogue.

but... didn't you notice that pvp is better now? I swear it said so somewhere on the 3.5 going live ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    but... didn't you notice that pvp is better now? I swear it said so somewhere on the 3.5 going live ad.
    Waffles are watching, They will toast you if you aren't careful. Wait for Butter the jelly to come comment. Then we shall see the truth
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    Yeah they added a warfront with defending and attacking teams without giving the defending team a penalty, you'd think they want to add a longer respawn on a defending team, I mean it's not like whitefall steppes and their full time warfronts was a dead giveaway about how easy it is to defend
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Quote Originally Posted by Ancem View Post
    It's Sunday?
    They haven't exactly been round' these parts lately.

It was a general statement, not specifically for this thread.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    Hello? Devs?

Quote Originally Posted by Narielia View Post
    Only 10 hours?
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    how do u figure? according to the dev tracker there were almost 80 dev posts in the last week. i haven't played any other games with this much dev interaction
    If the devs hand-delivered a personal reply to every post there would still be players demanding more.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    how do u figure? according to the dev tracker there were almost 80 dev posts in the last week. i haven't played any other games with this much dev interaction
    He was referring to the pvp/warfronts section. Ocho's been around there a little, but not too often.

my biggest fear is that the apotheosis shenanigans have refocus their attention back to raids, and pvp has once again fallen to the wayside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Waffles are watching, They will toast you if you aren't careful. Wait for Butter the jelly to come comment. Then we shall see the truth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wntX-a3jSY

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast