+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SprawlnBrawl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: My Number! Achievement. How to get?

Shadowlander

Default My Number! Achievement. How to get?

I pick up a deadly number in Ghar Station Eyn before the match ends, have the buff showing that I am holding a deadly number, am still alive at the end of the match while still holding a deadly number, and I have also been on the winning (and losing) side whilst holding a deadly number when the match ends, but I still don't have the achievement:

Unless there is also an extra hidden requirement such as being at more than 80% hp, or maybe standing at a particular place such as at a Manugo station, or I am not sure what else to do.

I put in a ticket, but all they said was it was a difficult achievement to obtain, but it doesn't appear any more difficult than 'Keeping the Runes' or 'Left Holding the Fang', both of which I managed with relative ease.....

Anyone got any ideas please?

Thanks

There's clearly something else that needs to be done to satisfy the requirement for this achiv. Like you, I've held a deadly number when the match ends and been on the winning team but still, nothing. Maybe it needs to be your contribution points from either holding the number or through the manugo station that wins the match. Hopefully someone can make sense of this for us
    Thoya - Gelidra
    Former Sagespire and Blightweald resident

Telaran

I want to know too!

Telaran

It must be quite easy, cause I apparently got it on my first match. ^^
    Don't remember what exactly I did different from you guys, but according to my achievements:
    • I picked up the number and held it for around a min.
    • Killed at least one person with it.
    • Won the wf.
    • Got achievement.

Rift Disciple

Bugged achievement.

Shadowlander

I thought it might be bugged too so I put in a ticket and got this reply...

When looking into the issue i see no indication that the achievement is not working properly. This is a difficult achievement to obtain however.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT.
    When I replied that as far as the description went and that far from being difficult it was according to the description an easy ach to get and I had fulfilled achievements requirements got this...

I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may be causing you, however we have been unable to identify any malfunction in regards to My Number at this time. If you believe that there is still a bugged issue at hand, please send a support request to our Quality Assurance Team
    Will keep trying though, thanks for all the replies

Telaran

Update! Somehow I got it My Number! Achievement.  How to get?-2016-01-15_004114.jpg

I never died? so maybe that is it? Or, I only held one stone through the whole match? I'm not sure why I got it
    Last edited by Hp1harry; 01-14-2016 at 11:48 PM.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

The achievement trigger was fixed in this weeks hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post
    The achievement trigger was fixed in this weeks hotfix.
    Look! A dev on the pvp forums, surround him! Don't let him escape!

+ Reply to Thread