+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pvp proc weapons. MH vs OH

Default Pvp proc weapons. MH vs OH

Why is it that warriors & rogues are able to get the xform dmg proc pvp weapons for their main hand, yet mages & clerics can only get it in their off hand? This makes no sense to me.

Warriors are able to use their pve relic 1 hands that proc. 1.5k AP in their off hand (which drops from very easy bosses in HK) and use the new good pvp xform dmg proc weapons in their main hand, while the clerics main hand that has the 1.5k sp proc ONLY drops from Aky in HK which only very, very, very few guilds have killed and even the select few who have killed aky, dont farm him.

Yet the xform pvp weapon for clerics is only available for our off hands? While warriors & rogues get it for their main hand?

Could we get this fixed trion?

Quote Originally Posted by bannedatm View Post
    How. Many. Times. Do. We. Have. To. Go. Over. Bolstering. On. The. Forums. Before. Everyone. Knows. How. It. Works. And. Stops. With. This. ****.

For. The. Last. Time. Any. Type. Of. Gear. Above. T2. Epic. Quality. Is. Downbolstered. And. Has. Their. Procs. Removed. In. Pvp. Therefore. The. Pvp. Weapons. Are. Bis. In. Pvp. Because. Of. Procs.

Can we get a sticky about bolstering pls?
    I was under the impression that it just nerfed it, i didn't think it removed it all together.

Since it fully removes the proc and down grades it, why have their been so many people in the pvp community complaining about pve gear being over powered in pvp?

Because people don't understand that procs that do damage balance out stats that increase damage?

Why do we see people that stack 4k CP?

Ask any number of questions like these, the answer is simple; they don't understand how the system works and draw false conclusions as to what is best.

+ Reply to Thread