+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Lokken`

Thread: Please add healing bonus to 3/3 PvP set.

Prophet of Telara

Default Please add healing bonus to 3/3 PvP set.

Since the beginning of NT PvP gear was always worse for healers than downbolstered PvE gear.

No healing procs and low main stat (this especially hurt chloro with his 1.14 Int weight) meant that downbolstered PvE gear was always better. I even had to use expert weapons for the healing procs.

Now we finally got a healing proc on PvP weapons but the dps specs gained a 5% dmg bonus for 3/3 set.

Could you please modify the bonus to "5 % damage and healing done in PvP" so we are equal ?
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Yes please.

Telaran

Probably should be tuned down to a 2-3% healing and absorption bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    Since the beginning of NT PvP gear was always worse for healers than downbolstered PvE gear.

No healing procs and low main stat (this especially hurt chloro with his 1.14 Int weight) meant that downbolstered PvE gear was always better. I even had to use expert weapons for the healing procs.

Now we finally got a healing proc on PvP weapons but the dps specs gained a 5% dmg bonus for 3/3 set.

Could you please modify the bonus to "5 % damage and healing done in PvP" so we are equal ?
    not sure if you noticed, but every time trion toned down the pvp heal nerf, people essentially stopped dying altogether
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

Quote Originally Posted by Rahak View Post
    not sure if you noticed, but every time trion toned down the pvp heal nerf, people essentially stopped dying altogether
    agree with Rahak

Plane Walker

Agree with OP.
    Should be 5% healing, absorb and damage.

Soulwalker

So, I think the idea of healing bonuses, but I dont think it would be a great thing. Yes healers are quishy, but shouldn't they be?

What I think needs to happen is incentives to play a healer. No thoughts on how best to do that. Warfronts usually need an extra heal and having encouragement outside of just being an awesome help to your team would be nice.

Rift Disciple

They should just make all gear side-gradable (for a price) between DPS/Healer/Tank. Think of all the time you and your CSOs can save listening to complaints about gear problems Trion.

+ Reply to Thread