+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Foolio

Thread: Bronze Tomb Tip or exploit?

Soulwalker

Default Bronze Tomb Tip or exploit?

Found out today if you're on offensive you can steal the cannons in the last room and use them. Mage phase step to someone up top and take the active cannon that is empty of course.

Not sure if you're supposed to be able to do that or not. But I wanted to try and it worked sooooo.....

Sword of Telara

Yesterday we managed to have a cannon user stay in the cannon during the intermission (the cannon appeared in the first room spawn point!) and shoot at the defenders, which made taking the first room rather easy.

Yay, more bugs and potential exploits.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    Yesterday we managed to have a cannon user stay in the cannon during the intermission (the cannon appeared in the first room spawn point!) and shoot at the defenders, which made taking the first room rather easy.

Yay, more bugs and potential exploits.
    Yep, I was on the defending team. Much rage was expressed.

This particular bug had me laughing. We successfully defended and then this cannon drops into our spawn point. Didn't know it could actually be used from there but I found it amusing nonetheless.
    Niriena, Kearlet, Smilely, Rium

Happened to me one time when I was in cannon, but it disappeared after a few seconds before the next round started so I didn't think much of it.

BUTLOLWTFROFL @ it not despawning.

BT bugs are sometimes amusing, but it's as the expense of one of the teams. cmon, fix BT please!

+ Reply to Thread