+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any active PvP guilds??

Default Any active PvP guilds??

Been moving around shards and have been looking for an active PvP guild,a guild that does WFpms to raise Elo rating in particular for fun. Most guilds that claim to have active PvP base only do so with their close-knit core group, which is understandable, but i'd like to be able to run some WFs with some competent players.
    LOTS have recommended Seastone, but the PvP shard is DEAD, unless you want do duel or gank, or unless i'm missing something. Any recomendations or suggestions would be helpful, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guru753 View Post
    Been moving around shards and have been looking for an active PvP guild,a guild that does WFpms to raise Elo rating in particular for fun. Most guilds that claim to have active PvP base only do so with their close-knit core group, which is understandable, but i'd like to be able to run some WFs with some competent players.
    LOTS have recommended Seastone, but the PvP shard is DEAD, unless you want do duel or gank, or unless i'm missing something. Any recomendations or suggestions would be helpful, thanks

no clue why people would tell you to come to seastone?its like you said a dead server 3.0 killed rifts pvp and seastone.if you want to run wf pms,just join a big pve guild with lots of players,they will run wf pms to cap on marks.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    no clue why people would tell you to come to seastone?its like you said a dead server 3.0 killed rifts pvp and seastone.if you want to run wf pms,just join a big pve guild with lots of players,they will run wf pms to cap on marks.
    CQ killed rift pvp.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Guru753 View Post
    Most guilds that claim to have active PvP base only do so with their close-knit core group, which is understandable, but i'd like to be able to run some WFs with some competent players.

-join one of said guilds
    -hang around, queue with some of them when there's a spot and queue solo when there isn't
    -if you end up against them in a game, try to give them an hard time so they see you're competitive and don't give up when you're up against good players
    -eventually there's an open spot, take it and be a valuable asset

there you go, you're now in the close-knit core group.

anything else looks like "random guy looking for an elite premade to carry him".
    Make your proofs, earn your stripes.
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; 01-01-2016 at 11:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread