+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1h or 2h warmonger wep?

Plane Walker

Default 1h or 2h warmonger wep?

so i can get the 1h wep and its upgrade for half the marks of the 2h. This will give me the same wep damage as the 2h but less stats.
    So i will still have to grind out the offhand wep but in the meantime i benefit from having the 1h increased dps and then when i get the offhand i will have the same total gain as the 2h.

Is that correct?

Champion

**** stats, Proc is BiS

<Transcendent>

Default So

1handers are unique equip right? That means you can only equip 1, if I remember correctly.

I'm going to get the 1hander soon, on the meantime I have a T2 as my main which will then be one the offhand when I get it. As for your question, yes.

Procs are awesome btw.
    Last edited by Xibitz; 01-01-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    Azteck@Deepwod
    <Orden del Temple>

There are theorycrafters out there that can answer you that in great detail.

Personally I miss the times where you were - for example - a Champion. And a champion had a two-hander. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Filri View Post
    **** stats, Proc is BiS
    have you or anyone else tested these procs?can any one say that the procs on the pvp weapons = more dps then the extra stats on say a t2 2 hander and show the #'s backing it up?
    Last edited by butkus; 01-01-2016 at 07:20 AM.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Plane Walker

I forgot about the proc.
    I assume it has double the proc rate on 1h? Due to it doing half the damage?
    It would be a glaring imbalance otherwise..

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Xibitz View Post
    1handers are unique equip right? That means you can only equip 1, if I remember correctly.

I'm going to get the 1hander soon, on the meantime I have a T2 as my main which will then be one the offhand when I get it. As for your question, yes.

Procs are awesome btw.
    I cant get in game atm but afaik they are not unique equip.

Telaran

Default Ice strike/shards of ice

Warmonger zerker proc does 2101 damage in PVP with each proc out of 5 well the other one with critical strikes may cause shards that only do like 550-800 on one hander(imarogue) that being said I propose a buff on ice strike proc but the real benefits are the great stats.
    Comparing it to ethereal touch without 3/3 it does the same dps, shard proc is probably more frequent, but it only procs on crits and cannot crit.
    Last edited by Magat; 01-01-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magat View Post
    Warmonger zerker proc does 2101 damage in PVP with each proc out of 5 well the other one with critical strikes may cause shards that only do like 550-800 on one hander(imarogue) that being said I propose a buff on ice strike proc but the real benefits are stats great.
    Comparing it to ethereal touch without 3/3 it does the same dps, shard proc is probably more frequent, but it only procs on crits and cannot crit.
    this is good info and the type of thing i try to see/read and not listen to people that just say one is better then the other.

so your proc does 2101 damage on one hander im guessing right?what was the cd on the proc?can it proc back to back or is there an ICD "im guessing there is".

what i want to see is a straight up comparison of a 1 or 2 handed pvp weapon vs a 1 or 2 handed T2 weapon.if i had to pick i would say the T2 weapons would do more dps overall compared to an rng proc.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Shadowlander

Would also like people's thoughts on whether the 5% 3/3 warmonger pvp dmg increase is better/worse than the proc for rogues (mm and sin mainly). I don't know what the proc rate is like, so maybe the flat 5% is better to get first ?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by KillerTomato View Post
    Would also like people's thoughts on whether the 5% 3/3 warmonger pvp dmg increase is better/worse than the proc for rogues (mm and sin mainly). I don't know what the proc rate is like, so maybe the flat 5% is better to get first ?
    I want to know this too, not specifically for rogues tho.

+ Reply to Thread