+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: BALANCE? HELLO????

Default BALANCE? HELLO????

http://imgur.com/0xPj1AM

TL;DR nerf mm and buff matchmaking
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 12-28-2015 at 05:59 PM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    http://imgur.com/0xPj1AM

TL;DR nerf mm and buff matchmaking
    2 people pulling 4k+ sustained, next in line is 2.7... not exactly a great amount of skilled players in this wf to compare to.
    Post numbers from a game where there are some skillful players involved please.

Their is no balance.
    The pvp in this game is horrible.

Raiders dominate pvp.
    Which is quite strange.

Pvp'rs should be dominating it.
    Not Pve'rs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiRage View Post
    2 people pulling 4k+ sustained, next in line is 2.7... not exactly a great amount of skilled players in this wf to compare to.
    Post numbers from a game where there are some skillful players involved please.
    Lots of d/c's in that game, boasting about dps wasn't that point of the screenshot. Maybe the fact that my team had 9 kills and I had 7 of them with 0 deaths comes to mind? Because I was playing MM was I able to do that because of the utility and damage and everything that mm possesses. And also gg matchmaking.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Black gardens today sure have been fun.. Nothing like one group of 5 healers hitting another and aoeing the flag for the entire time.

Much content, such wow. Really makes me to buy the warmonger weapon or boosts to support the content.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 12-28-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Black Garden has forever been a brainless no skill wf,, like whitefall steppes and Karthian Ridge, just all stand at middle spam heal and dps and aoe, biggest heal wins and usually its 6 healers vs 0 healers.
    Wfs which require thought and range of tactics and objectives and not just stay at 1 place whole wf and never move or look at map, will forever be > Black garden, eg Codex, eg Blighted Antechamber, eg Port Scion eg Library eg Domination

would be nice if Codex map was made bigger though or mount speeds reduced to 110 cap, todays mount speeds with augs render travellign between pints almost instantaneous which defeats the 4 objectives objective spread over map.

Not to mention pyro is the new flavour of the month, they are everywhere almost moreso than marksmen. GL playing melee without getting blown up in 2 seconds by a pyro who stun locks you then bursts you down with a few insta casts and a marksman who sees you and just hits sentry battery straight off the bat and blows you away. Pvp real fun trion.
    Dispatched@laethys

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post
    Not to mention pyro is the new flavour of the month, they are everywhere almost moreso than marksmen. GL playing melee without getting blown up in 2 seconds by a pyro who stun locks you then bursts you down with a few insta casts and a marksman who sees you and just hits sentry battery straight off the bat and blows you away. Pvp real fun trion.
    This, pretty much.

Also Xclusivee, I'm sure you have more screenshots where similarly-skilled/geared players participate in the WF. There have been plenty of Mages and Clerics on top of the leaderboards for damage, with a few exceptions for Warriors in Paragon or Riftblade.

I don't know what the other numbers were for this WF, but maybe somebody else should've went heals and tried to even things out? It's not like they lock you in a role or something like that...

Otherwise I completely get where you're coming from--I just don't get why some matches are complete roflstomps for either side, with numbers like 3-0, 1000-100, or 500-50. I just want a balanced match EVERY game, and not just to put me in the 50/50 w/l ratio.
    Last edited by Wonski; 12-28-2015 at 09:57 PM.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

$50 says BD still rox0rz sox0rz and that MM is overrated crap that wouldn't know OP if it got KO'd by it.

Even when MM was "overpowered" when I played. It was never close to OP. Matter fact, no soul in this game has really ever been overpowered. This game is pretty weak y'all. You guys have a low breaking point.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Wonski View Post
    This, pretty much.

Also Xclusivee, I'm sure you have more screenshots where similarly-skilled/geared players participate in the WF. There have been plenty of Mages and Clerics on top of the leaderboards for damage, with a few exceptions for Warriors in Paragon or Riftblade.

I don't know what the other numbers were for this WF, but maybe somebody else should've went heals and tried to even things out? It's not like they lock you in a role or something like that...

Otherwise I completely get where you're coming from--I just don't get why some matches are complete roflstomps for either side, with numbers like 3-0, 1000-100, or 500-50. I just want a balanced match EVERY game, and not just to put me in the 50/50 w/l ratio.
    We had 2 heals already so I thought we would have been okay >.>

But games like that shouldn't even take place, it puts 1 good player on a team and expects them to carry a team of bads. My elo is only 2.5k on my rogue so I don't know why it's doing that, unless the general consensus of elo is lower than I think it is.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    $50 says BD still rox0rz sox0rz and that MM is overrated crap that wouldn't know OP if it got KO'd by it.

Even when MM was "overpowered" when I played. It was never close to OP. Matter fact, no soul in this game has really ever been overpowered. This game is pretty weak y'all. You guys have a low breaking point.
    Of course BD is still amazing, but it's only good when you have healers. And the game has changed alot since you've last played, mostly every one is playing ranged and as soon as you're in melee you can't play your character and you die in seconds.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 12-28-2015 at 10:31 PM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    We had 2 heals already so I thought we would have been okay >.>

But games like that shouldn't even take place, it puts 1 good player on a team and expects them to carry a team of bads. My elo is only 2.5k on my rogue so I don't know why it's doing that, unless the general consensus of elo is lower than I think it is.
    http://i.imgur.com/AhPQBXS.jpg

i have to wonder what happens to people who have a 4k+ elo left over from early 3.0 or late SL who are undergeared or can't "carry" warfronts like this.

the high elo solo/duo queue "balancing" out a full premade on the other side is complete ********.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Plane Walker

But games like that shouldn't even take place, it puts 1 good player on a team and expects them to carry a team of bads.
    I agree that sometimes it really does depend on individual players to help "carry" your team. Sometimes there are matches where your team is nothing but DPS, and since I've been healing the matches before that one, it somehow expects me to continue healing for that match. As a result, I tend to end up being the only healer in the entire match, including the other team, which was made up of only DPS as well. If I decided that I wanted to play whatever the hell I wanted instead of go heal, there would be no way for our team to win, given our DPS was much, much lower than the other team's.

Of course BD is still amazing, but it's only good when you have healers.
    Bladedancer is 100x more fun to play than MM, and I tend to play this and NB/Sin whenever there isn't a ton of Pyros/Inqs/other MM in warfronts. I just wish the ST DPS was a bit higher.
    Last edited by Wonski; 12-28-2015 at 10:47 PM.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Black gardens today sure have been fun.. Nothing like one group of 5 healers hitting another and aoeing the flag for the entire time.

Much content, such wow. Really makes me to buy the warmonger weapon or boosts to support the content.
    you only killed me in that library coz i'd blown my cd's and i was lagging.
    and we only won coz we were stacking heals :P

in current pvp meta, heals = win.
    please do SOMETHING. pyros inq's mm's can drop ANYONE in 3 gcd's. a swarm of healers are the only thing keeping people alive.

btw, i like your toon's wardrobe, mind sharing with us please?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonski View Post
    Bladedancer is 100x more fun to play than MM, and I tend to play this and NB/Sin whenever there isn't a ton of Pyros/Inqs/other MM in warfronts. I just wish the ST DPS was a bit higher.
    There is nothing wrong with bladedancer's single target dps. My builders are hitting me around 13kish and finishers as high as 22kish. Unless you play it like the self-proclaimed best bladedancer in the world who only uses quick strike and binary strike and not utilizing the deadly dance buff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast