+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FAVOR -bugged,nerfed or was it always like this?

Default FAVOR -bugged,nerfed or was it always like this?

i got 2.7k favor for BG win today. i am a patron (bought the darn 3 month subscription) .
    top lad in my team got 11.7k . (k ,maybe pot...but...)

i compared it with some older vids of me pew-pewing and it turned out that in some wfs i got same favor for losing.

idk what to think. ( got 14-0 in BG 26 total kills, so i played my share)

a friend felt smthing is wrong with his favor gains too, so was just wondering if any1 else has simmilar probs.

http://i.imgur.com/up296wT.jpg

160% vial + patron from earlier today, this is about the most i've seen, not sure if it used to be different or not though.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Telaran

Favor at end? maybe they got warfront charge so they also extra favor for win?:P Sometimes with pot+patron+daily wf got 18k favor. There is also other buff stackable to 5 time 50%more favor/exp/prestige.

160% pot, patron, guild perk, DOPEs, ...

yeah, both Ecru and Megrim - thats the favor id espect with those circumstances.

its just that it feels really low what i was getting today. (maybe for few days but havent been checking honestly)

just feels like 40% passive from my patron isnt really working at all.

yeah i've found that once your wf charges run out and with no favor vials, the gains are ridiculously slow. also, with the dailies/weeklies not even awarding favor for completion, it makes one wonder if this is entended just so they can sell vials for more profit.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

i found the SS of WF im talking about. ended up doing the most,received the least favor and why da hell am i a patron

http://i.imgur.com/xzrVssN.jpg?1

and its been like that kinda all day.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    i found the SS of WF im talking about. ended up doing the most,received the least favor
    Which is completely backwards to the way it should be.

If there is anything that should be earned by individual performance (rather than just the luck of being put ion a winning team) it is favour - and prestige, of course.

Second from the top, with far less damage than you and a single kill should not have more favour than you. Instead, he has 320% more than you. The only way this should be possible - assuming favour gained is even loosely based on player performance - is if you were 2759 favour away from your cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    Which is completely backwards to the way it should be.

If there is anything that should be earned by individual performance (rather than just the luck of being put ion a winning team) it is favour - and prestige, of course.

Second from the top, with far less damage than you and a single kill should not have more favour than you. Instead, he has 320% more than you. The only way this should be possible - assuming favour gained is even loosely based on player performance - is if you were 2759 favour away from your cap.
    The top two that got 11k definitely had favor pots active. The rest though... still got almost double. I've noticed this too the last two weeks or so. Top heals, top damage, most kills and won the match? Here's 2500 favor.

Maybe they ninja nerfed the payout so that people would purchase more 160% potions or straight up pay the 9k for the new Warmonger weapons? Wouldn'tt surprise me at all tbqh.

Champion

Just wanted to make a thread about this. Got same problem too, dont know why and what does this. But its pretty **** to only get ~2.5k-ish Favor for carrying or top leaderboarding the WF.

<Transcendent>

Telaran

When I have no charges I notice I only get 1k-2k, but with charges usually around 4k to 5k

160% Vial and PVP charge = 10k+ all the time, done it myself. Saved up till 10 charges,used the vial and got ez 100k+ favor :P

Quote Originally Posted by Latan View Post
    160% Vial and PVP charge = 10k+ all the time, done it myself. Saved up till 10 charges,used the vial and got ez 100k+ favor :P
    yeah, i refuse to give any more money to a game that craps on you rather than listen to its fan base and take in suggestions.
    Aym @ Seastone

Don't get me wrong, I didn't spend money, I had it from somewhere in my bank XD

oh same here. had a few left over from that trove gift a while back. i'll admit it was niiiice while they lasted. =]
    Aym @ Seastone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast