Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By McChaffe

Thread: CQ fix

Default CQ fix

How a typical CQ goes in order:

1. Check if there is a PM in crossevent to join
    2. If CQ already started; Q and see if I get the PM team
    3. If no PM team; Leave and do wfs

The worst part is that even if you happen to get a pm, the first PM in has already rolled through the map and their PUGS are stacked with them. Whereas the other teams mostly are empty because people just leave.

FIX: Instead of trying to balance 3 teams just stack the next highest team with players to at least have some fight. As of now its the first PM in wins unless another one follows almost immediately due to people leaving.

Maybe this would help but what do I know...I am just a soloist for the most part anyways.

Phs

Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    That's where you lost. Mooch off other channel pms / good leads

but anyway. Sparkles has shown one thing: CQ works and is fun when lots of people want to join it. Multiple pms is the easiest way to make cq fun and engaging. inb4 t3 relic upgrade in cq win box.
    Last edited by Phs; 12-27-2015 at 08:41 AM.

I remember when Nightfall could just sit inside the Oathsworn base and farm kills as Oathsworn respawned.
    SUPERSTORM

The worst part is that even if you happen to get a pm, the first PM in has already rolled through the map and their PUGS are stacked with them. Whereas the other teams mostly are empty because people just leave.
    1. Don't just check crossevents.
    2. Instead of solo queuing into CQ, form your own premade.
    3. Don't enter in the first place unless you're actually going to play the game.
    Last edited by McChaffe; 12-27-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

4. Alt hop until you get the PM team, because playing otherwise is throwing yourself down the Croc's throat.
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

nothing new under the sun, if you want to win join/build you own pm or try to be a strong leader and unify the pugs (true challenge)

what is really shameful is the attitude.... i went into a CQ around 1am PST last night , dom had nobody (4 people maybe) but both Oath and nf had a full proper raid/pm.
    i think i was the only one PvPing on the map trying to pick up 1v1 or 1v2 (and quite a few painful 1vs20... was so bored) for most of this 70 min joke ..... funny thing is with 20+ player on each side this is when CQ has a chance of being fun. individual actions matter and lag is not so bad.... yet everybody (including leaders) was very careful at avoiding any contact.

by the way some of the lemmings playing extractor tagging in that CQ are the same players that pretend to love CQ for its PvP aspect. CQ is getting close to the WWE soap opera , lot of taunting and trash talking but very little actual action.

official tl;dr : cq doesn't work, it's just an illusion , most players are here for the sparkles and have no intention on PvPing.......

unoffical tl;dr : i'm buthurt because i got r.aped by a bad CQ raid.
    Last edited by littlepoit; 12-30-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Have read some funny replies, but in all seriousness, don't try, but push to Join a premade.. And no offense to xEvents(Crossevents@feablight) but you might want to make it your business to ask around for /join other channels, and begin your pm search that way. Its more of a pvp base community within the current [key word, current] "self made" channels you may find.

Side note: you can also form one(pm) yourself which will actually create more pvp and epic wars

~ Esca
    Last edited by Escadora; 12-30-2015 at 12:21 PM.
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

+ Reply to Thread