+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Statler
  • 1 Post By Meliannia

Thread: Low lvl PVP?

Soulwalker

Default Low lvl PVP?

Is there still any PVP in low lvl brackets?
    Ive been waiting for hours without anything happens.
    It has always been fun to do some PVP while leveling. ;-)

it's very scarce. while leveling another too, i've noticed most are running IA's instead of dungeons and wfs.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

instant level 60 scrolls did a lot of damage to lower brackets. it used to take forever before to level through pvp which guaranteed a small but active wf populaltion in lower brackets. RIP.

Sword of Telara

It's also ludicrously unbalanced. Physicians are immortal. Bards are mighty. SL high tier augments are utterly godly.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Plane Touched

they should just buff everyone under 60 to the 60-64 bracket or a special "under 60 bracket" but try to keep lowest levels together so the missing skills are not to much of a issue also if they are qued with someone over 60 maybe add a little extra to the buff.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by nessis View Post
    they should just buff everyone under 60 to the 60-64 bracket or a special "under 60 bracket" but try to keep lowest levels together so the missing skills are not to much of a issue also if they are qued with someone over 60 maybe add a little extra to the buff.
    I like the idea of boosting/buffing low level warfronts. They already seem to have this type of process in place with the way IAs and Nightmare Rifts work with level adjustments.

Bringing up a primalist through pvp atm, not using a 60 pot, horrendous waits below level 40 pretty normal all day. Past 50 the waits are not bad during primetime but after 10 pm, it's hours at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

my guildies have been complaining about no low level pvp for months, with only a smattering of wfs over the weekend.

the idea of 1 big wf queue for lev 10 to 59 is good idea, im sure getting regular wfs and the fun value, should outweigh any gear/level buggy discrepencies here.

And yes maybe 90% of ppl are now just grinding faceroll know nothing learn nothing uncover nothing about the game IAs non stop, then they get to 65 nekkid, useless no map no ports no factions, no weeklies, no dailys, no tradeskills, no runes, no clue, IA to 65 is really really letting the beauty, exploration, lore and imagination of this game down. Ppl level 1 to 59 should be capped at 10 per day max or smth,and level 60 to 64 NO IA AT ALL, u have to quest your way thru the current 3.0 content, especially if its your 1st toon.

+ Reply to Thread