+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Onebutton

Thread: Buying Warfront Charges: Too Expensive?

Ascendant

Default Buying Warfront Charges: Too Expensive?

Being able to buy Warfront charges was something that I (and I presume many others before me) had suggested quite a while ago. So when they implemented that, I was thrilled. But the price was such that I did not find it a good value and have yet to buy one.

What is the general consensus on this? Is it too pricey? Do the marks given justify the expense? Is anyone purchasing these at all, and if so, how many?

Given my lack of free time, buying Warfront charges may be the only way to see some decent gear progression. But I can't help but feel I am being ripped off.

It's priced for whales like most the store. Which is awesome.

Get patron, and/or if they aren't soulbound, check the rex to plat rate and see what they're going for on the AH. Might be a sllightly better value.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    Being able to buy Warfront charges was something that I (and I presume many others before me) had suggested quite a while ago. So when they implemented that, I was thrilled. But the price was such that I did not find it a good value and have yet to buy one.

What is the general consensus on this? Is it too pricey? Do the marks given justify the expense? Is anyone purchasing these at all, and if so, how many?

Given my lack of free time, buying Warfront charges may be the only way to see some decent gear progression. But I can't help but feel I am being ripped off.
    Well essentially you're paying for a random lottery roll that could and probably more so often drops just 1 platinum 64gold. Same for the zone event lures as far as value....2200 credits for a lure that a 65 can shut down solo and ruin your fun and spendings.
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

Warfront charges have existed for two years now and the price for them is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Warfront charges have existed for two years now and the price for them is fine.
    its more than fine. its awesome.

(my experience tought me to agree with all the poster says,believes or claims regardless of personal opinion)

I think the price is actually pretty good as is, however since this event is going to require *some* people to run dungeons a LOT, it might be a good idea to put them on sale for a week or so. This might help people with the grind on the fae sparkles quest.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

side question : if i start the sparkle quest next WE do i have a chance to complete it without spending money on the cashshop (including charges) ?

+ Reply to Thread