+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bronze Tomb - Still Ridiculously Buggy

Default Bronze Tomb - Still Ridiculously Buggy

Can we please have this warfront disabled until the most important bugs are fixed?

Amongst the most annoying:

Spawning in the enemy spawn area:

http://i.imgur.com/c7fie7f.jpg

Infinite soul walk/no respawn:

http://i.imgur.com/gOsBBv8.jpg

No objectives:

http://i.imgur.com/ixHRzxG.jpg

A warfront this buggy should never have left the PTS. It has the potential to be fun, but no one likes it at the moment.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 12-16-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Soulwalker

I totally agree I just lost a wf because of this. But I do want to let people know that if you get stuck where you can't respawn. Then click "I'm stuck" under the HELP tab. You will respawn. Maybe not in the right place, but it's better than being stuck all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vosyna View Post
    I totally agree I just lost a wf because of this. But I do want to let people know that if you get stuck where you can't respawn. Then click "I'm stuck" under the HELP tab. You will respawn. Maybe not in the right place, but it's better than being stuck all game.
    You know what's even worse? Half the time, you don't even lose! TIES EVERYWHERE.

map is still terrible. tanks and healers can still cheese the last point too easily.

increase the respawn timer for defenders to 1 minute or longer or just disable the warfront entirely.
    Last edited by ecru; 12-16-2015 at 06:07 PM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

15 minutes disgrace or 20 minute tie... at least with disgrace I can still hit up some zone events or catch me a squirrel or 2 <3
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Ascendant

aside from all the bugs and imbalances that makes this the worst map BY FAR on the rotations...

Can you stop people from joining the game after 1 round?
    I've had this happen 10's of this :
    -Game start, you're in defense, like 5 players on the team.
    -Get steamrolled because you can't really defend 2 points with 5 players. Die at point 2, they cap point 3 almost before you respawn, GG.
    -HEY LETS JUST SHOVE 15 PLAYERS ON EACH TEAM.
    -20vs20, can't cap last because this map is stupid and unless the defense team is full of derps, you'll never cap last point if the teams are even. Being at the defense is an edge, the spawn is closer, you have 2 nuclear weapons, and it takes half an hour to cap.

Stop the joining after the FIRST cap or something.
    If they cap first point 5v5, let the whole game be played 5v5.

And while you're at it, just stop people from joining any map 2+ minutes after the start. This would also fix a million problems.

tyty.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    Infinite soul walk/no respawn:

http://i.imgur.com/gOsBBv8.jpg
    as has been mentioned several times, /stuck fixes this.
    while I agree the bug should be fixed, it is hardly game breaking

Knowledge is Power, and you are weak.
    use /stuck, be less bad.

if you want the bug fixed, then you need to accurately describe the bug. otherwise you are sending the devs off chasing a red herring looking for a bug that doesn't exist, instead of directing them to the true problem area.

in this case, the objective is there, exactly where it should be. in the first room, waiting to be capped.
    the bug is that you are in the wrong room.

fortunately, I've seen how this happens myself.
    in the first round, an attacker starts capping the first room node right before the round ends. then the round ends, but the capping in not interrupted. the capping is completed and both teams transition to round two in the second room spawn zones, but with the second room objectives still locked (because your team never capped the first room. the other team did).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    aside from all the bugs and imbalances that makes this the worst map BY FAR on the rotations...

Can you stop people from joining the game after 1 round?
    I've had this happen 10's of this :
    -Game start, you're in defense, like 5 players on the team.
    -Get steamrolled because you can't really defend 2 points with 5 players. Die at point 2, they cap point 3 almost before you respawn, GG.
    -HEY LETS JUST SHOVE 15 PLAYERS ON EACH TEAM.
    -20vs20, can't cap last because this map is stupid and unless the defense team is full of derps, you'll never cap last point if the teams are even. Being at the defense is an edge, the spawn is closer, you have 2 nuclear weapons, and it takes half an hour to cap.

Stop the joining after the FIRST cap or something.
    If they cap first point 5v5, let the whole game be played 5v5.

And while you're at it, just stop people from joining any map 2+ minutes after the start. This would also fix a million problems.

tyty.
    This is what I've been questioning from the start. Why the actual **** is it even possible to lose/win a game because of good/bad people joining your/enemy teams. So many times I've lost games because the enemy team gets op pugs 10min into the game. And the same can be said about turnarounds and getting put into games where we make a comeback.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    as has been mentioned several times, /stuck fixes this.
    while I agree the bug should be fixed, it is hardly game breaking

Knowledge is Power, and you are weak.
    use /stuck, be less bad.
    It literally IS game breaking. Most players have no idea how to resolve it, other than leaving the warfront.

How are people suppose to know to use /stuck (which is a once per 24 hour thing as well)? Is it posted in the message of the day? Is there a forum sticky? I've actually had this bug twice in a day, so how is /stuck in any way a decent solution?

It literally IS game breaking. Most players have no idea how to resolve it, other than leaving the warfront.

How are people suppose to know to use /stuck (which is a once per 24 hour thing as well)? Is it posted in the message of the day? Is there a forum sticky? I've actually had this bug twice in a day, so how is /stuck in any way a decent solution?
    try communicating with those on your team who you don't see respawning.
    there is no limit on using /stuck in warfronts. you can use it more than once per day.

knowledge is power, and you are weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

One more "switch to tank and heal" and prevent capping bs.
    Well anyone who designed this map, never played chloromancer.
    I wasn't bugged yet, but I have seen ghost team-members already.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Telaran

GG Trion, nice 'hotfix' now we get even more ties

Please just disable this WF and fix it properly, keeping it live is just pointless

I was about to buy some credits for Favor Vials but no way I'm spending cash with the chance of wasting all my time in this warfont

So 2 hour 'hot fix' wtf did it do, not much from what i see, but then i guess there was probably a few things we dont see or at least at first, like more nerfs to drop rates and I notice the troves for minion quest not been fixed and still not as it was advertised, you do realise it is coming up to the X-Mas holiday time, supposed to be the season of giving and good will to all men Not taking away.
    Last edited by elvenmad; 12-17-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Rift Disciple

I think I just managed to solo draw the game with our severely weaker team going 45-171 (I died 19 times to interrupt them on the last sword!). Pretty sure I was the only one running out there and interrupting, the rest were eith on turrets, afk or fighting people at base.
    Also lol @ healing recieved
    http://i.imgur.com/HI8LzV7.jpg
    Last edited by Riseofseren; 12-17-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    One more "switch to tank and heal" and prevent capping bs.
    Well anyone who designed this map, never played chloromancer.
    I wasn't bugged yet, but I have seen ghost team-members already.
    He played chloro on stream and made fun of saying, see guys I died, no stalemates. Whats crosshealing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast