+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Remove Bronze Tomb

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    70

    Default Remove Bronze Tomb

    Dev's is nothing going to be done with this Warfront ? it is the most broken map in the game. Its not like this is something new either all the bugs have been there since it was introduced and well reported about.

    Apart from the numerous other bugs, spawning on opposition spawn point. spawning dead and staying dead the entire match,then when match ends you get the 'deserter debuff', being able to 'glich' into the walls and still be able to kill opponents the list could go on and on, I am fed up of this s**t and more so the fact that it seems to be completely ignored by Trion

    In the past 6 days had 19 ties in this map and today just p**sed me off, logged on to do some warfonts got 4 Bronze Tombs in a row...all ties

    Now if I get Bronze Tomb I just leave WF as do alot of other players I have spoke to, I would rather spend 15 mins with the deserter debuff and doing nothing than spend 15 mins dealing with bugs and other players just AFK at spawns with the exact same feelings about this warfont all to end up in a totally pointless tie match
    Last edited by elvenmad; 12-15-2015 at 01:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    f1 please.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    156

    Default

    It definitely needs disabling, it's far too buggy and it's evident the majority of players hate the map (because of bugs).

  4. #4
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    why are players being consistently ignored when it's obvious that no one enjoys this map in it's current state?
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

  5. #5
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    why are players being consistently ignored when it's obvious that no one enjoys this map in it's current state?
    Because the majority of complaints start with "Remove this warfront". I don't want it removed, I want it fixed. But with the massive amount of players begging Trion to just get rid of it, it overshadows those who just want it made better.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser Croix01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I've played this a few times myself. I like the idea and the dynamic of this WF a lot. I think they are on the right track and the creativity is appreciated. One thing I do not like is the lady's voice that does the "officiating", I know its a little thing but I roll my eyes every time I hear this woman's dramatic crap. The gun mechanic deal could be worked on too a little.
    Niriena, Kearlet, Smilely, Rium

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    If there were a solution implemented for the ties(whichever team was faster , etc) AND some of the weird bugs were corrected, I would enjoy it a lot more. As it stands now, unless you are working on your kills weekly, it's an annoying wf because it ends in so many ties.
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Yes, dissable this map until its fixed. Right now this map just pisses ppl off and has a very big rate of quits.

    Out of 1.5k wf's I have played maybe I have like 15 quits well 11 were on this map.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Xibitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    278

    Default as in

    Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Because the majority of complaints start with "Remove this warfront". I don't want it removed, I want it fixed. But with the massive amount of players begging Trion to just get rid of it, it overshadows those who just want it made better.
    Removed from random queue. Put it back when it's fixed. It's too much to ask.

    This is the 6th thread about this wf alone and still no reply. Wait 'til next year I guess. *shrug*
    Azteck@Deepwod
    <Orden del Temple>

  10. #10
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    yet another bronze tomb bug: my feast disappears after the warfront ends. only this warfront though, no other one.

    please just disable it and figure out how to make it work before forcing us to live test for another month.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

  11. #11
    General of Telara littlepoit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    965

    Default

    i kind of like the WF now ... phase 3 just needs a little work. the mechanic is there but it's too "complex" for the vast majority of players. if players can't understand after 5 years that you score less points by hiding behind the tree with fang , how do you expect them to ever understand phase 3......

    it's not enough to be right trion, you need to dumb down when necessary. (and fix the damn bugs, though this doesn't apply just to this WF but to PvP in general)

  12. #12
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    257

    Default

    just make it untieable for christs sake. a sudden death round or something or not make ties NOT a lose when you get rewards. if people got payouts for ties i bet you would see less complaining. "yay Bronze Tomb free bonus!!!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by littlepoit View Post
    i kind of like the WF now ... phase 3 just needs a little work. the mechanic is there but it's too "complex" for the vast majority of players. if players can't understand after 5 years that you score less points by hiding behind the tree with fang , how do you expect them to ever understand phase 3......

    it's not enough to be right trion, you need to dumb down when necessary. (and fix the damn bugs, though this doesn't apply just to this WF but to PvP in general)
    they need a tool tab with pvp and dungeon mechanics. i can see it not being there for new content less than say a few months so players can figure it out them self but not for old and it would make pugs with new players less of a burden.
    pvp for a new player is here is "here is a wf figure out what to do on your own" so they just run around attacking things.
    Last edited by nessis; 12-16-2015 at 03:56 PM.
    my raf code 6WF67QEYJYY7TLCMY2M7
    get some free stuff but you'll have to be my friend!

  13. #13
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elvenmad View Post
    Dev's is nothing going to be done with this Warfront ? it is the most broken map in the game. Its not like this is something new either all the bugs have been there since it was introduced and well reported about.

    Apart from the numerous other bugs, spawning on opposition spawn point. spawning dead and staying dead the entire match,then when match ends you get the 'deserter debuff', being able to 'glich' into the walls and still be able to kill opponents the list could go on and on, I am fed up of this s**t and more so the fact that it seems to be completely ignored by Trion

    In the past 6 days had 19 ties in this map and today just p**sed me off, logged on to do some warfonts got 4 Bronze Tombs in a row...all ties

    Now if I get Bronze Tomb I just leave WF as do alot of other players I have spoke to, I would rather spend 15 mins with the deserter debuff and doing nothing than spend 15 mins dealing with bugs and other players just AFK at spawns with the exact same feelings about this warfont all to end up in a totally pointless tie match
    9 times out of 10 I leave as soon as I see that its the tomb. The one time I try to play it and see what happens is always a mess. Now there is some big pink mess there I didn't ever see before????

    Does that make it better?
    Last edited by tirza; 12-18-2015 at 04:46 AM.

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Meliannia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    286

    Default

    had a Bronze tomb the other day, where our team on respawn to defender, all our Defiant team mates flagged red and all the Guardians flagged green. No1 cud heal each other and our aoe dmg hurt our own team, ended up a mass old school 1.0 guardians vs defiants fight at rez point, while other team got on with the win.
    Last edited by Meliannia; 12-22-2015 at 04:21 PM.

  15. #15
    Plane Touched Klutch817's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meliannia View Post
    had a Bronze tomb the other day, where our team on respawn to defender, all our Defiant team mates flagged red and all the Guardians flagged green. No1 cud heal each other and our aoe dmg hurt our own team, ended up a mass old school 1.0 guardians vs defiants fight at rez point, while other team got on with the win.
    Some people still hold grudges.

    This is why you don't call us "Machineborns" or "test tube babies."
    "Why, that was a marvelous suggestion that will transform life in Telara. We will get right to implementing that. Now that you pointed it out, it's pretty obvious. Don't we look stupid!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts