+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wonski

Thread: Yet ANOTHER Broken Tomb bug...

Rift Disciple

Default Yet ANOTHER Broken Tomb bug...

Out of the 100 or so bug threads I don't think abyone has posted this before but it's possible to become stuck in ghost form...

Inb4 why start another thread: MAYBE Trion might realise this broken piece of **** map needs to be disabled if they see more bug threads.

Honestly I don't know anymore why Trion hates their player-base so much that they have to put them through this torture...

Plane Walker

I do believe that this is a bug that should be addressed, but this is easily preventable by staying in the spawn area only until you've fully resurrected.

So instead of going straight out when the timer reaches '0', wait at least 1-2 seconds until you're out of soul walk in your spawn area for you to get back into the match.

If you've walked out before and remain in SW, you can simply run back to the spawn area if you can and wait for resurrection.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Wonski View Post
    I do believe that this is a bug that should be addressed, but this is easily preventable by staying in the spawn area only until you've fully resurrected.
    Yes, and in many of the warfronts, if you stray from the center of the spawn point while resurrecting , it won't pop you back to the middle like some of them do. Your spawn timer will just disappear and you will be stuck in ghost form. You have to move yourself back to the middle of the spawn area to see your timer reappear.
    ~Belisama

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Wonski View Post

So instead of going straight out when the timer reaches '0', wait at least 1-2 seconds until you're out of soul walk in your spawn area for you to get back into the match.

If you've walked out before and remain in SW, you can simply run back to the spawn area if you can and wait for resurrection.
    Seems like the only option I guess. It's just that when the enemy is taking the point, you don't want to be wasting time...

+ Reply to Thread