+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bronze Tomb bug

Default Bronze Tomb bug

I popped into a bronze tomb queue and every second I'd get a load screen, then spawn in, then load screen, then spawn in to a different spot. Until eventually I was just respawning every second in a different area. At first I thought I was changing sides like I was stuck between defiant and guardian (like I got into a map that was full). But the team is the same. So I must be respawning between 2 spots. One is blue. One is red. I don't know the map well enough to tell you where I am. I am on the attacking team though.

It eventually kicked me for being afk with a 15 minute CD.

Quote Originally Posted by The Raki View Post
    I popped into a bronze tomb queue and every second I'd get a load screen, then spawn in, then load screen, then spawn in to a different spot. Until eventually I was just respawning every second in a different area. At first I thought I was changing sides like I was stuck between defiant and guardian (like I got into a map that was full). But the team is the same. So I must be respawning between 2 spots. One is blue. One is red. I don't know the map well enough to tell you where I am. I am on the attacking team though.

It eventually kicked me for being afk with a 15 minute CD.
    I have had the exact same bug so has alot of other players, there have been other thread about this which Trion continue to ignore.

Hey I have a new one! Jumped on my cleric the other day, set up some kalerts, qued up and the first warfront i got was Bronze Tomb. Played it for a while then died and respawned... stuck in the rez pad unable to get out of it even with the /stuck command. I even screenshotted and if anyone wants i can post the screen shot.

TRION! do not advertise "BETTER PVP" when you have continually ignored this awful buggy pile of garbage and ignored the player base countless times.

Really not happy.
    Dispatched@laethys

+ Reply to Thread